jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 pm tomorrow return for the jury.

Omg has nurmi finished??????

Sweet baby jesus thank you

Yeah, well, sounds like another murder-suicide plan, but Jodi chickened out after she killed Travis according to the premeditated plan.

Thank the lord this carp is over. Save your words for before you're put to death, parasite.

Let's wrap it up. . . .

lethalinjection_244x183.gif

We have a winner!!!!

When she left those doors for the last time, she left a very big 'secret' behind in the shower, locked it in and let this person decompose for days in an Arizona June.
If he shared his bed with other women he might have 'abused', none of them stabbed him to death.

Your honor I have no further questions

BEST WORDS I HAVE HEARD!!!!

she didnt want to throw travis under the bus? she threw every other person under the friggin bus

I can think of somebody I'd like to throw under the bus right now! About 29 times!

Yes!!!!!!!! Reading of jury questions tomorrow!!!!! 1:00 mdt. Start time!!!!!!!

OMG, this is so funny - Juan is ruining Nurmi's ending!!!

I've been working all day, just got here. Totally missed the last 2 hours. Did Tanisha really have to leave? Why?

Yes she did. Jodi's testimony was getting to her. She completely lost it in court. Poor thing had mascara down her face.

Don't shoot me, but it is possible that they cannot believe this BS either. They have probably known how she is for her entire life. Many of us find this load of crap laughable..... Just sayin' it is possible they do too.

However I will say it is in very poor taste, since they are in the courtroom, where Travis' family is upset.

I will have to rewatch it but it seems to me like they glanced at Tanisha leaving the room and started snickering!! :furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966