jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she didnt want to throw travis under the bus? she threw every other person under the friggin bus

I wonder if Jodi's mom actually cares about her? There is a good chance her daughter will be sentenced to death and she thinks this is funny.

People who are serious about killing themselves usually succeed, Jodi

"I didn't want to throw (Travis) under the bus." Instead, she shot him, stabbed him repeatedly, and slit his throat from ear to ear. :furious:

liar.gif

I couldn't agree with you more--the only way those guns will stop anybody is a shot to the head and even then they are not so good-I think the gun is key to this case.

My fiance' laughed about that kind of gun. It's a sissy gun. Travis would not have owned one of those.

ok I am SO not being mean here,I just truly want to know.....pls pls pls do not think I am calling you out but the poster who said they could not go for the DP for JA yesterday....I am just curious if anything changed for you today??? TIA

I'm not the poster you're talking about, although I'm totally opposed to the death penalty. But in this case, I really, really do not care.

She is being honest here, folks...

She was much more bothered by other people knowing she killed Travis than the fact she was capable of killing him. Her reputation, and what people think of her, is her penultimate concern.

Trumped only by her psychopathic 'what can I get from this person or use this person for' entitlement.

MOO

Agree 100%...but will the jury see it that way....?

Google: .25 ACP and this is the typical image that comes up. It is a _very_ small gun.

PLY-hand.jpg

I did some research about this type of pistol, and the reader comments on some of the sites were hysterical - and fairly consistent.

Though some liked the size for easy concealment, and others said "it's better than no gun at all", most just had no use for it. I don't see a guy (who's friends have AR-15s) buying this gun.

I'll try to post more specifics later... and why I don't think Travis had this gun (besides not believing he did, flat out).

After a string of rapes in SoCal, I stopped at a gun store to buy a small gun to carry in my purse. Salesman strongly advised against the tiny .25 Beretta I was intent on buying, said, "That's not going to stop anyone, it will only p*ss them off." I still bought it (and a holster that could attach to a belt) but took the salesman's advice and also bought a Colt38 that he said was a much better choice.

THE NERVE OF HER MOTHER AND AUNT TO BE ALL SMILEY!!
:furious:

Don't shoot me, but it is possible that they cannot believe this BS either. They have probably known how she is for her entire life. Many of us find this load of crap laughable..... Just sayin' it is possible they do too.

However I will say it is in very poor taste, since they are in the courtroom, where Travis' family is upset.

I still have a problem with that particular finger being injured in a physical confrontation - didn't she say Travis kicked it?

How the heck can you manage to single out that one finger? A foot's kinda big to just hit that one finger, and it's not easy to stick out that one finger. Middle one, maybe. Pinkie, yes because it's on the end and easy to hit. Thumb, yes. Index finger, yes. Ring finger? No way.

It's all lies ..she injured her left ring finger while stabbing Travis. Everything she says is a lie

Yoo Hoo! Hey Jury!

Did you hear that?

She said she wanted to be dead!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics