jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secret life?? Well, geez, I guess my husband and I have one, too. This is a newsflash? (Excuse me, "bombshell")

And while they're at it get a judge in there who has the gonads to control their courtroom and straighten Nurmi out and end his leading inflammatory questions

She will not stop to throw in last jabs. She says other women also knew the inside of his bedroom when being asked if only JA and TA knew about what went on inside his bedroom.... She is a low *advertiser censored*.

Why isn't the judge calling it a day? They've never gone this long have they?

Trout! I just cannot stop.. I wanted to stop but I am so worried Ill miss something important.

And I thought, If his poor family can stomach this. And sit there and listen, Then I can

WAIT.. Wasn't that overuled and she answered anyway?!!! STRIKE THAT

Sorry I am losing my mind now.. I don't know why I expected that to be sustained.. It should have been!

Well, bodyslam is out...now she was "tackled'. ;-)

Even the best screenplays require a little editing... We've gone from wrestling to football. At least she's sticking to the same sport!

SHES still SO JEALOUS!!! OTHER GIRLS KNEW ABOUT THE BEDROOM HAHAHAH I HATE LAUGH BUT THATS SO TELLING!

Tanisha had to get up and leave. Meanwhile Jodi's mom and aunt are smiling ear to ear looking back towards the door.

I've been working all day, just got here. Totally missed the last 2 hours. Did Tanisha really have to leave? Why?

The board must be burning. They had a dirty little secret, Nurmi you are so ugly and sickening. It isn't about SEX SHE LOVED THE SEX, no dirty little secret. THIS IS ABOUT MURDER over and over.

Secrets behind closed doors. Jodi is counting = 4 incidents of violence.

Nurmi is getting off on the SEX going on behind closed doors. A dirty little secret, a secret LIFE going on behind those closed doors. A LIFE...like as in a lifetime.

How can he be backing up now? He'll cost Jodi her baloney sandwich!!! The humanity!!!

Tanisha had to get up and leave. Meanwhile Jodi's mom and aunt are smiling ear to ear looking back towards the door.

How low can they go. I so hope this no-good gets the death penalty. Will they laugh then?

I'm going to try and get through tonight to one of the talk shows and let them know exactly how disgusted all of us are with this line of crap. You can tell by the tone of their voice they are ALL LYING through their teeth. This is a travesty to Justice, a travesty to Travis and his family and I have never in my life seen a woman that I LOATHE to this point and I really think she has Casey Anthony beat...and that is pretty dang bad.

Yes if you or anyone here gets thru to one of these shows! Mention how her mom and aunt are acting. Disrespectful!

4 instances of violence really??? A true DV victim would have called a GOOD WEEK!! YOU MAKE ME SICK! THERE'S A SPECIAL PLACE IN HE'LL FOR JODI... YOU'LL BE THERE SOON!

Sorry I'm so enraged by this tripe.. I need to get it out.. Thank You!

I think she cut the tendon that day. Whithout immediately retrieving the tendon for re-attachment, it can never be repaired? Let's see the xrays!

I had a friend who stabbed a knife into a stump & it cut the tendons in ALL of his fingers and he could not straighten them but he could bend them like she is able to do.

Very possible....I was in a car accident and my hand went through the windshield and I severed two of my tendons. They were reattached, but I still can't straighten my hand.

BTW....I live in Redding, CA!

It's a shame she can't be sued for defamation of Travis' character. There is definitely something wrong with the law. There's absolutely no proof of what she's saying...and she can still say it.

I see that the sociopathic apple doesn't fall very far from the tree, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo