jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If ATF does knock on his door, he can make a deal and tell them everything he knows about JA :)

if JM does need him, ATF wouldn't do anything to interfere with his availability, pretty sure. what's the hurry? plus, it very well could just be another vicious lie she's telling about someone she thinks can hurt her.

Did anyone else just lose azfamily feed?

i just lost my azcentral feed and the first thing i thought was "oh, thank goodness!!" LOL.

MM was who the magazine message was meant for. He did pretty much say that he would lie for her and Jodi was convinced of it. He was also the one that she claimed had supposedly seen the bruises on her neck from the strangling claim, and JA said that they had talked about it. Juan asked her if she was sure about that, so he suggested that they call MM on the phone in court. They did call and MM said that he had never seen any bruises on JA and had never had any discussion with JA about TA supposedly strangling her. The look on her face was priceless. Matt obviously has had a change of heart about his willingness to lie for Jodi!!!

did this happen in this trial? or the hearing in 2011?

BBM

I don't know about y'all, but of none of the guys I've know - bfs and just friends - ever "jokingly" asked a girl to marry them. Just sayin'....
Guys here??? What say you??

Oh...I could see it happening if say a gal cooked a delish meal and the guy said "OMG that was fantastic. Wish I could cook like that. Marry me."

I'm sure in EVEN that situation, JA would take that as a serious proposal. Because after all, don't most marriage proposals happen over the phone? :waitasec:

Agreed. This throwing of Matt under the bus is a pre-emptive strike. They want to sully him before he hits the stand.

Of course, after all she already testified that he betrayed her, and she wasn't talking about Bianca.

This is another reason I think she wanted/expected TA to read her journals. It seems obvious to me that she was writing in her journal expected *someone* else to read them.

I think she was hoping to make Travis jealous, get his attention.

Yes, the odd journal!

I hope me talking about my criminal (psychopath) helps a bit, y'all. She also kept a diary that I did read right before I kicked her out. It was the most bizarre thing I'd ever read, and the biggest thing that stuck out was that it was written as if it was being read at her funeral or something.

Apparently psychopaths write journals like folks are going to read them. Or female ones do sometimes. Mine was also a young female. Strange how JA's journal and hers sound alike, yet they are so alike! It's terrifying.

ABC 15 is black too! Sounds like IS lost their feed. Or someone tripped over the cord! :giggle:

I think all the feeds are down, I just went through the list ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member