jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just a couple of points:

when the trial first started, one of the CSI members testified that the camera strap was still in the camera bag, and in its original wrapping.... meaning it was never used.

they are saying the camera was upside down in the dragging picture, because when they took the SD card out of the camera, the picture was TAKEN upside down, meaning the image they retrived from the SD was upside down. The camera most likely got scooted (is that a word) around the floor when she attacked him and when she was bringing him back into the bathroom, she backed into it, and the shutter button hit the floor, therefore the picture was upside down.

Not that I beleive what she says, but there is some truth to her lies.
I believe her when she said she didnt know how the camera settings worked. TA had just gotten the camera, and she hadnt seen it yet, which is probably why they used his camera for the pictures and (supposedly) her camera for the movies, cause she couldnt figure out how to work the settings and such.

That part, I do find believeable.

My personal belief is that she thought she had finished him off in the bathroom and was down the hallway trying to review/delete pics when she realized he was alive and he had made his way down. Surprised/startled she dropped it on the carpet (explaining why it didn't shatter) and that's when it captured the pic right before she slashed his throat. The last pic she had turned him to take him back. MOO

I seriously doubt there is any way he's going to be able to rehabilitate that bunk story about the gas cans!

we don't know everything going on with matt. we DO know he was in it up to his eyeballs with those phony letters. JM alluded to him a few times and nurmi has too, and jodi's made a point to throw him under the proverbial bus on several occasions. i think it's fair to wonder if he may yet play a role in this trial----but it will NOT be for the defense if he does.
when she testified to naming the people who had guns and she brought up matt, why did she have to say he had unregistered guns that are illegal in california? i assume this is an effort on her part to look law abiding.

funny-cat-falling-down-the-table.gif

back to the gas cans

Beth Karas InSession
3 minutes ago via mobile
Arias is back on the stand for the afternoon session of day 15. #JodiArias

Now she's ok with 3 gas cans. When Juan was questionning her, she insisted there were only 2.

she just said she had 3 gas cans!! oops

danggggggg nurmi did a 'Letsssssss go BACKKKK' when we were on blackout LOL back to the gas receipts *sigh*

why are we still on gas cans?

(ouch..ate jalapeno cheese bread...then wiped my eyes)

Are we still adding the gas cans and gal of gas. 1 + 1 + 1 = 3

saw on twitter that the judge was talking to the jury about the court schedule.....anyone have any details on that? Hoping she extends hours or something so this doesn't last til June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee