jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, can anyone explain how, if the timer function wasn't being used, how it could happen that all 22 photos in the shower and dragging sequence were even-numbered seconds, while at least one of the earlier photos--the one of TA at 1:47:15--was an odd-numbered second? Or why the camera kept taking photos more than 2 minutes (62 seconds and 76 seconds respectively) after the ceiling shot?

The timer function only takes a single picture after the shutter is pressed. It doesn't take multiple pictures. A time lapse function would take multiple pictures for as long as you set it for, at regular intervals. But Travis's camera did not have a time lapse function, as far as I can tell.

The only way that pictures were taken is if the shutter was pressed. I saw prior notes that said LE believes that at least one picture was taken when she stepped on or kicked the camera, triggering the shutter.

Mind numbing!

Wait a minute....I thought she returned the THIRD gas can! She filled it?

Nurmi giving math lessons. If you add, and carry the 1..... :lol:

Is he seriously going over this gas can crap? Who the he!! brings gas cans on a trip? You just go to a freaking gas station and get gas!!!!!!!!

She didn't fill it up to 15 gallons because she didn't NEED 15 gallons. Just enough to fill up her tank which wasn't a 15 gallon tank!

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkieferJudge was asking jurors if they could be here on Monday, which was originally planned as a hiatus day along with Tuesday. A juror has plans.

Monday and Tuesday are hiatus days? I didn't know that... Hmmm

is today Groundhog Day??? :waitasec: I mean REALLY......... HOW many times do we have to go over this information that doesnt do ANY good for your client Mr. Nurmi?

Seriously.

Skip to min 2:35 to see Travis Alexander’s “signature” body slam. Looks pretty vicious to me:
[video=youtube;0BcbglWopb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BcbglWopb8[/video]
He seems like a really fun person. I’m so sad for everyone who knew and lost him.

saw on twitter that the judge was talking to the jury about the court schedule.....anyone have any details on that? Hoping she extends hours or something so this doesn't last til June.

She encouraged them to get Christmas shopping done each Fri, Sat, Sun when court is dark.

When is Nurmi going to ask how getting gasoline make her FEEL?

If I was the defendant I'd be too bored to be able to answer questions.

Now she's ok with 3 gas cans. When Juan was questionning her, she insisted there were only 2.

personally, I've never been able to keep track of the gas can debacle or the finger injury debacle.

Give it up Nurmi. We all know what she really did with her THREE gas cans. Ugh..

The jury can do the math, I'm sure. This is a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori