jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's lying. She's just buying time to formulate another lie.

I don't know about y'all, but of none of the guys I've know - bfs and just friends - ever "jokingly" asked a girl to marry them. Just sayin'....
Guys here??? What say you??

I got that a lot in our early twenties. I don't get it at their ages, but maybe it's similar: you aren't ready for marriage yet so you don't talk about it very seriously yet. That was all. It can come up, but you halfway joke about it to make it clear that nothing is firm in your mind yet, lol :) That's what my beaus and I did, anyway. It's not a bad thing, I don't think.

Her ridiculous fringe. Can't she use some bobby pins and wear a neat ponytail?

Amusing myself by re-watching Det. FLores interrogation. I hope when training detectives they show this footage....he is so good at being patient and thorough with her. I love listening to him....he could have a career reading books on tape or doing sleepytime recordings should he ever choose to leave LE. He sounds like a counselor encouraging someone to confide in him...that he is on your side.

I just wish he could have gotten the truth out of her at that time! She didnt give him anything!

Ah, Jodi does not know her left from her right. That explains the finger.

Is he seriously going over this gas can crap? Who the he!! brings gas cans on a trip? You just go to a freaking gas station and get gas!!!!!!!!

exactly.....they're trying to make this seem normal to take 2 -3 gas cans with them on road trips. You just get gas when you need it at these things we call.....gas stations :what:

"I was confusing my left and right" Seriously?

Like you confused your left and right when remembering which hand was bandaged?

Question: What law abiding citizen buys gas cans for travelling through a populated area in a first world country?
Answer: No-one.

NEXT!!!!!!

YAWN

OK - I'm supposed to be packing to move. I got some done this am - back to it now

does mr nurmi really talk this slow in real life? is it a tactic to numb everyones brains? :twocents:

She didn't fill it up to 5 gallons because she didn't NEED 15 gallons. Just enough to fill up her tank which wasn't a 15 gallon tank!

It's possible she didn't completely fill the cans due to the splash factor-- back pressure shutting off the pump flow. You have to be very careful to fill a gas can to the brim-- gentle on the pump trigger.

Anyone else having probelms with Internet connection for trial? Mine keeps going down and HLN is all commercial breaks. Grrrrrr.

I truly don't mean to ask again the obvious question, but why are we revisiting the EXACT SAME CRAP?

And what does ANY of this receipt crap prove/disprove as far as the defense goes?

Seriously, do any of you know? I don't see how any of it possibly helps.

LMAO! Did this girl really just try to explain away something as NONSENSICAL?!?!?!

I swear to God I think I have heard it all now!

listening to Nurmi is like i just took some melatoni to help me sleep, i was more wide awake when they went to break

If I was a juror I would be sitting in jail tonight because I would have to stand up and walk out at this crap by Nurmi.

:sleep: This re-direct can't get any more boring. Two days in a row of nonsense that does little to help her case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel