jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You put your left leg in and shake it all about....Do the Hokey Pokey and turn yourself about.

She didn't NEED or WANT 15 gallons! Only 12 gallons would go in her tank! Gee whiz! :banghead:

I don't know about y'all, but of none of the guys I've know - bfs and just friends - ever "jokingly" asked a girl to marry them. Just sayin'....
Guys here??? What say you??

When did this supposedly happen? I could be wrong, but it seemed to be very early on when they lived 400 mi. apart and he didn't really know her, and before they were "official" (in her warped mind) for the first and only time.

it was a 2 gallon gas can at walmart!!! duh what is he trying to say?

JM needs to put some of Travis male friends on the stand for rebuttal and have them drone on and on about what a wonderful friend and man Travis was, imo.

We need some fresh air in this courtroom.

Wow, she got this gas at the Shell gas station.

Those are the highest gas stations here.

I think she prepaid the 40 dollars thinking that would be enough for 3 cans, found out is was not and went and paid 20 dollars more. She already stated she didn't fill the cans all the way.

Suurrreee... I always split up my gas purchases that go into my car. That makes perfect sense! :waitasec:

I'm gonna dumb it down for Nurmi.....

I don't care how much you try to fix this gas receipts testimony... the fact of the matter still stands, your client STILL ACTUALLY purchased gasoline to put into gas cans she borrowed from Darryl.
She has NO gas receipts in Arizona at all.

Premeditation is what I like to call it. ;)

when she testified to naming the people who had guns and she brought up matt, why did she have to say he had unregistered guns that are illegal in california? i assume this is an effort on her part to look law abiding.

I think it was to say, "If I planned a murder, wouldn't I use this untraceable gun instead of linking myself directly to the weapon by using my grandfather's?"

Amazing... JA remembers everything... and answers questions with appropriate reponse time with Nurmi...

Wonder why it is so different than with JM?

:waitasec:

I truly don't mean to ask again the obvious question, but why are we revisiting the EXACT SAME CRAP?

And what does ANY of this receipt crap prove/disprove as far as the defense goes?

Seriously, do any of you know? I don't see how any of it possibly helps.

I'm afraid not. :blushing: Oopsie..... But I see you are! :giggle:

just read on facebook via InSession that there is no court on March 11th or 12th. my god. this will take for.ev.er

The sound of Juan's voice is music to my ears. Can't wait for him to get up there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966