jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enter the term battered womens syndrome , prepping the jury for the experts to come. :furious:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: money she lent him... ?!

ahahahahahahahahahaaa!! puhl-leeeez...

My husband just came home from work and handed me a large decorated box that locks. Inside it is a note that says "trial survival" and there are fluffy socks, soft t-shirt and pj bottoms, snacks, beverages and a stress ball!

Awwwww :)

It looks like she has another thing growing on the other side of her mouth! :eek:

Ooooo good point Juan.....memory, not fognesia

I just made some pancakes for lunch & am strongly considering pouring alcohol over them instead of syrup. This testiphoney is NEVER ENDING LIES! :furious:

Jury question "WTF is wrong with you??!"

My husband just came home from work and handed me a large decorated box that locks. Inside it is a note that says "trial survival" and there are fluffy socks, soft t-shirt and pj bottoms, snacks, beverages and a stress ball!

You are one lucky lady. <3

It was very stressful when Travis would call this other guy John *advertiser censored*. Jodi was shaking and crying while trying to brush her teeth.

How strange it is that according to JA everyone else has the temper problem but SHE is the one that murdered someone???

Typical Borderline behavior: They're right and everyone else is wrong. They're perfect people, and everyone else is bad news.

Keep objecting Juan! It's the only thing interesting being said

I was wondering when Nurmi would fit "*advertiser censored*" and "*advertiser censored*" into the re-direct. He forgot "three hole wonder".

GMAB Travis would yell at her when he wanted her to loan him money. Yeah riiiiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966