jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like JM said: She was LYING even when Detective Flores was talking soft and being all patient with her. What a dumb and lame excuse.

Hell ride??? She wanted hell ride over WE WISHED SHE NEVER TOOK HER OWN SOLO HELL RIDE TO MESA!!

wow she is laying it on thick ....

Someone yells at you .. you flip out with PTSD ... you stab someone in the back slice his neck open and shoot him in the face and you feel the need to grind a new dude.

SERIOUSLY?

If she's not a psychologist, why is she permitted to comment on Travis's state of mind?

So what is this disgusting belief Defense Attorneys seem to have that if anyone suffers trauma in their life it excuses murder? Not seeing the connection.

Nurmi asks too many suggestive, leading questions. :moo:

How strange it is that according to JA everyone else has the temper problem but SHE is the one that murdered someone???

i highly doubt travis needed money off her
he had a good job etc

lies lies lies lies

My husband just came home from work and handed me a large decorated box that locks. Inside it is a note that says "trial survival" and there are fluffy socks, soft t-shirt and pj bottoms, snacks, beverages and a stress ball!

Why are we back to her loaning money to Travis? That was already established to be a loan repayment. . . .UGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The timer function only takes a single picture after the shutter is pressed. It doesn't take multiple pictures. A time lapse function would take multiple pictures for as long as you set it for, at regular intervals. But Travis's camera did not have a time lapse function, as far as I can tell.

The only way that pictures were taken is if the shutter was pressed. I saw prior notes that said LE believes that at least one picture was taken when she stepped on or kicked the camera, triggering the shutter.

Found this in a review of the Sony DSC-H9, which apparently was TA's camera:

"It can shoot consecutive single images 1.4 seconds apart, growing to a modest 2.9 seconds with flash enabled. Continuous shooting is fixed at about 2 frames per second (fps), regardless of image size, and can run for about 18 shots before it starts to slow." http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-cyber-shot-dsc/4505-6501_7-32329614.html

Also, found another discussion which said JA said she brought 2 cameras with her and may have used her own neck strap. It's all academic anyway but thanks for the reply.

:banghead:Money to loan him????:banghead:

How obvious is this mess... she didn't lose her memory from all the other"incidents" when supposedly Travis was so upset, she went into great detail. Trying to tailor her testimony to fit battered woman syndrome.

GMAFB!

She slit this poor man's throat from ear to ear and to the spinal cord!

I could care less if she shakes when stressed!

Infuriating!!!

As awkward and awful as it is, does anyone else laugh when the camera man gets "messy" and switches to the family during this type of testimony?

I said it earlier, this is such great entertainment...too bad we are here because someone is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie