jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, someone needs to pay me a nickel every time Nurmi says "Now in that regard..." I will be able to pay off all my bills by July.

St. Jodi of Arias has self-diagnosed her yelling-induced Fognesia™ and testifies to same.

original.gif

We're finally getting to the TRUTH. She almost had a nervous breakdown when one boyfriend yelled at her. So we can assume she actually did breakdown when poor Travis said something to her so she snapped and killed him.

There goes her self defense excuse!

She has a memory issue under stress, but remembers the situations where she lost her memory !!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG!

I'm watching it on the HLN site so it's behind the live streaming...

HOW MANY MORE times are we gonna rehash that dang license plate?????

This is ridiculous! JM asked when the problems with her memory started and she just kept saying... "I wouldn't call it a problem." BLAH BLAH BLAH She is so full of it!

She seems to clearly remember lots of incidents of him "yelling" at her, etc.

:furious:

llw73k.jpg

Nurmi can't remember what she does and doesn't remember, JM decides to help a brother out ...

Oh my Lord, y'all.

This is absolutely ridiculous!

He yelled at me! WAHHHHHHHHHH!

But she had no problem driving for hours to go and confronting her ex-boyfriend's new woman.

Jodi is soooooooo honest to us.
omg: I can't take this!! Now Jodi says she bought all those cans of gas cuz' she was skeered she might be all alone driving all night out in the middle of nowhere SO HAVING ALL THAT GAS makes her feel secure so she can be out in the middle of nowhere and ------------gimmee a freakin' break!!!--------FEEL SAFE TO GET OUT OF HER CAR, GO IN HER TRUNK, AND FILL THE TANK. This is Un Freakin' Real.
:please:

Too bad she didn't get rear ended.

Good gravy, are we going to call an expert for this "special condition" she has? What did they name it? Jodi-a-nitis?

yet she can recall every angry look in his eye, every mean word that he spoke, every horrible thing he ever did to her in great detail. as JM would say,

RRRRRRIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!

"hellride"

excellent choice of words jodi cause thats where you are headed

What.The. F..... Condition? Really? I could say "it makes me nervous if people yell at me", but call it a condition? Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

For JA...

picture.php

It may not be accurately representative of the moment but it makes me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member