jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OFGS! Who hasn't ever been yelled at by their parents! GMAFB......

Almost had a nervous breakdown? Is that like kinda had the wind knocked out of you Jodi?

Here we go...I was born a small black child and Mama had a spoon, Darryl, Travis began to yell...about 14...not a big issue until I killed him.

She lies so CALMLY. It's astounding!!

Darryl yelled at her one time and she almost had a nervous breakdown. HILARIOUS!

LOL, when I didn't like what I was hearing my brain will scramble. Good Lord this needs to stop.

Jodi: It started when I was a baby (they call them tantrums) and developed from there. Anytime I don't get my own way, or someone questions my lies, I just can't take it.

She is so full of s***

Thank the lord Juan has shown she has no fear what so ever, even under threat of death (as in this proceeding).

Why am I watching this, it is infuriating!

Omg her parents yelled at her....Hell Im not her parent and I want to do more than yell at her.

Boo-hoo. Her parents yelled at her when she was a teen-poor traumatized JA. GMAFB. :banghead:

GMAGDFB!!!!!!

Seriously, a guy yelled at her ONE TIME in their entire relationship and she almost had a nervous breakdown?

Does that story REALLY fit with the defiant arrogant Jodi we have all come to hate?

Don't get pissed at Juan for objecting Nurmi - just learn how to ask proper questions!!

Nurmi: When people yell at your or when you are in stressful situations do you lose focus?

Here we go...
this started when she was about 14 years old when her parents would yell at her.

One time DB yelled at her and she almost had a nervous breakdown.

OMG

:rolleyes:

When did you start having this condition? Oh, when you were 14,

puhleeezzz

:what:

JMHO
fran

Geez....a nervous breakdown from being yelled at by DB.

And it started at 14 because she was a teenager who didn't want to get in trouble for stuff she shouldn't be doing. She didn't want to take responsibility for bad behavior. Big deal. Still not a reason.

Kelly

So, it takes six months before someone cannot bear her.
Myself, I am finding it takes less....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member