jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
& Vinnie's saying "we heard from you, our viewers, & you don't want to miss a minute of this trial":tantrum:

OMG..... You are not a psychologist, or psychiatrist! :lol: If he asks her is she is a Chemist, I'm gonna lose it! :lol:

I'm convinced! That this will not help the defense ! Too suspect! The jury isn't dumb.

If 1/3 of the crap she says happened to her, had actually happened she would be a statistic phenomenon of epic proportion. There is no way all of this dramatic bs happens to one person in such a short amount of time. Between the glasses breaking, guys "acting inappropriately" skateboarders flipping her license plates, weird erratic behavior from everyone she knows, surviving being body slammed and almost being killed multiple times without ever having an outward visible injury. It is just amazing she expects people to buy this crap!! :banghead:

Seriously, how do they not laugh...you are not a psychologist, right?

I hope a juror question is what happened to the screws and how did you reattach the plate!

Come on Nurmi - find a way to address the screws that attach the license plate! LOL

JM sitting there thinking 'Do I ask this or no, will that mean another waffling explanation followed by two more days of redirect .. do I go there, do I not ... is there any salmon left over from last night, I can't remember did we eat it all all not .. maybe we should just go out to a bar for dinner later .. damn, did I grab my wallet after I went to the cafe .. I can probably call them later, I hope someone picked it up .. what are they saying now? MUST NOT LOSE FOCUS MUST CONCENTRATE ON WHAT IS GOING ON.. '

'OBJECTION!!'

Jodi had to pause a looooong time to remember :seeya:whether or not she had ever been trained in MEMORY LOSS.

What about any training for Murder? Training for Lying? Training for stalking?

Lol its not just men yelling who frazzle her, it's any human who calls her out on her shyt!! Exactly.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Here we go...more pre-game for the DV expert.

Nurmi just asked her about how she reacts when men yell at her.

Ummm...I don't think ANYONE appreciates being grilled or yelled. So what is the problem with that...bout the only normal quality the girl has.

Kelly

Her fognesia is brought on by screaming or grilling. . . (thank you for the use of the trademarked word)

yeah-right.gif

Oh! Now, it's not just when men yell at her. It could be women, as well.

Ive got one more comparison to Nurmi dragging this out

[video=youtube;PQqzwGTdKPQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQqzwGTdKPQ[/video]

LIAR!!! You said "men like you screaming at me"

MEN! Not women, men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics