jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she wouldnt need the screws as she threw the plate on the floorboard of the car, and then got pulled over in UT for an upside dpwn plate AND the plate off the front.

I think if Ryan Burns put the plate back on the front for her that he would remember doing it if he had to hunt up the screws to put it back on with. IIRC he said he did not remember putting the tag back on for her.

He yelled at me and I have a disorder so when he yelled I was justified in brutally murder him.

Wow...if she has a problem with people yelling at her - We best lock her up for good so she doesn't kill the next person who yells at her!!!

1277057771_dog-bites-off-license-plate.gif
Post of the day! tytytyty :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL - it couldn't just only be men. It could be my mom, or women....

or dogs, or my goldfish, or my feral cat, or someone beeping their horn, or someone putting the wrong name on my strawberry frappie, or not getting a warm cinnabon.

Bloody amazing!

Mel

Hey psycho killer. No one believes you. The needle is coming to get you.

:floorlaugh:if the bug pattern fits, this must be it!:floorlaugh:

No her focus is lost while she is trying to remember all her lies. That's why she kept loosing focus.

I've got it on mute, but I check in with the video now and then to see what's going on. Is it just me, or is Nurmi doing 90% of the talking? I mean, shouldn't he be sworn in if he's testifying?

Perhaps if your parents had beat you instead of yelling Travis would still be alive.

Get real B**** JM yelled at you for 4 days and you were freaking fine.

"I know no one has diagnosed me, but I have a special condition where I can't tell the truth when someone is yelling at me." - JA

lawrenceokay.gif

OMG!!!! you almost had a nervous breakdown when someone yelled at you!!!????!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar