jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is she changing her story about why having the extra gas? She has abandoned the cheaper in NV/UT?

Just give it up, Jodi. No one is believe this baloney.

They don't need any video proof. If she had returned the gas can she bought, Walmart would have a record of it and it would reference the transaction data from the original receipt. Nurmi can't produce that return receipt because she never returned the third gas can.

I would have thought that as well, but why hasn't Juan brought that up and had documentation from Walmart that it never happened?

Seems like a slam dunk to me

1277057771_dog-bites-off-license-plate.gif

Ah-- but were the dogs wearing skates? Or on skateboards? :floorlaugh:

That is hilarious!!!

I was HOPING to save money (till the jury didn't buy that) so now I was concerned about my safety

exactly.....they're trying to make this seem normal to take 2 -3 gas cans with them on road trips. You just get gas when you need it at these things we call.....gas stations :what:

I've driven all around and across Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico many times and somehow made it without carrying gas cans. I guess I was just lucky I didn't get lost, run out of gas and perish beside the highway....whew....just scares the poop out of me when I think about it. :)

One thing that occurred to me when JA was telling her lie about the skateboarders/license plate/Starbucks: Wasn't it considerate of the snickering skateboarding punks and handy for her that they replaced the screws in the plate holder for her after removing the plate and throwing it on the ground?? That was really sweet of them to do because it kept her from having to search in the dark parking lot for them or having to try and replace them somewhere later. Most snickering skateboarding punks who would have vandalized the car would have just thrown the screws on the ground instead of rescrewing them into place. :waitasec::waitasec:

Or STOLEN the license plate!

Yet, another story about the reason for gas. She got busted on the BS about saving money by not buying gas in Cali, so she comes up with this new excuse! :banghead:

One thing that occurred to me when JA was telling her lie about the skateboarders/license plate/Starbucks: Wasn't it considerate of the snickering skateboarding punks and handy for her that they replaced the screws in the plate holder for her after removing the plate and throwing it on the ground?? That was really sweet of them to do because it kept her from having to search in the dark parking lot for them or having to try and replace them somewhere later. Most snickering skateboarding punks who would have vandalized the car would have just thrown the screws on the ground instead of rescrewing them into place. :waitasec::waitasec:

Apparently license plate stealing skateboarders are as considerate as laundry washing ninjas. Just paying it forward.

is everyone in that courtroom still awake? apart from nurmi and jodi of course

YAWN

no your "fear" was being caught getting gas in AZ.

Also, most gas stations if they are the last one available for hundreds of miles they post "last stop for x miles"...and really in 2008 it's not like there are few gas stations around the area.

I think keeping her up on the stand without rehabilitating anything and rehashing everything is going to hurt them badly.

Really poor strategizing imo.

So these skate boarders cruise around turning random license plates upside down? Are we supposed to believe that? :floorlaugh:

I believe the dogs taking the plates off the car before I would believer skaters.

WTH? I started listening and thought HLN was playing an old clip of the license plate deal. Oh wait, hold on... I think Nurmer is moving on to a critical part of JAs defense :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie