jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I think I've figured out what's going on here. Evilsnake JA and nurmi are hoping to cause someone in this court room to go goofy and yell or throw something, causing a mistrial. I'm out of here, bless you all for being able to hang in there, and bless the family of Travis Alexander!

One thing that occurred to me when JA was telling her lie about the skateboarders/license plate/Starbucks: Wasn't it considerate of the snickering skateboarding punks and handy for her that they replaced the screws in the plate holder for her after removing the plate and throwing it on the ground?? That was really sweet of them to do because it kept her from having to search in the dark parking lot for them or having to try and replace them somewhere later. Most snickering skateboarding punks who would have vandalized the car would have just thrown the screws on the ground instead of rescrewing them into place. :waitasec::waitasec:

This license plate BS is such nonsense.

No one is going to believe this.

I don't even know why she threw the license plate part in! Unless she thought having skaters AND Ninjas would be more believable...

YOU LIE.

keepscore_zps013629e1.jpg

You saw an object that you later discerned was a license plate-as we all bash our heads on the closest object....

I need another drink. Someone please tell me when Nurmi says the following:

let's go back
penis
vagina
sex

I can't listen anymore.

one of the commenters on hln said he thinks these entries brought up were written after the fact, as a defense tactic. i would put nothing past her. devious and dishonest to the max.

You can tell which part is written after the fact. Pretty brutal. XD

Or puts their suitcase in a confined space like a trunk with 3 stinky gas cans.

Probably explains the stain in the back seat of the car. The bloody backpack was put there? Or on the floor where the mats were missing. Which means it was in the house at the time of the murder.

MOO

So these skate boarders cruise around turning random license plates upside down? Are we supposed to believe that? :floorlaugh:

Pasadena to Mesa is 387 miles ... there is no way she would have had to fill up twice - what a fricking liar !!!! Once is more like it ..

I hope a juror question is what happened to the screws and how did you reattach the plate!

Come on Nurmi - find a way to address the screws that attach the license plate! LOL

Good question but she probably used bubble gum that was a bright pink color laying on the newly paved parking lot. It looked like the bubble gum had barely been chewed and was still kind of sticky.

Oh my gosh! That's SO FUNNY! Thank you for the laugh. This license plate thing will take us through the rest of the evening... :banghead:

So it was the dogs and not the skaters, Jodi is telling more lies. :floorlaugh:

Yeah Jodi, major interstates never have gas stations.

GMAFB

How about getting lost in the middle of nowhere huh Jodi?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member