jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my gawd....

I was TOTALLY sitting like that... with my head on my hand...

(But...Was it my left hand?... or was it my right hand?... or were there bugs on my hand?... or did I have my glasses on??..or...........)

:crazy:

tumblr_mgeolblfNJ1qjrlteo1_500.gif
:floorlaugh:
exactly

How would she know if the plate was tampered with if she didn't see the plate in the back? She claims she was suspicious but never looked to see if the plate on the back was missing???

She is soooo full of..

IF her license plate were upside down, the security checkpoint at Hoover Dam would have caught it.

Okay. Now the license plate thing I do get.

Altering the plate would decidedly go to show premed.

It's still boring, but at least I get why it matters.

How is the jury staying awake during this borrrrrrrrring line of questioning? Are they trying for a mistrial if one of them falls asleep? They have gone over all of this before.

I guess we're not going to ask about where the screws were for this plate?

I hope a juror question is what happened to the screws and how did you reattach the plate!

Come on Nurmi - find a way to address the screws that attach the license plate! LOL

she wouldnt need the screws as she threw the plate on the floorboard of the car, and then got pulled over in UT for an upside dpwn plate AND the plate off the front.

This defense seems to assume/hope that the public and the jury will just throw common sense out the window on many of these details and on the sum total of JA's actions. JMVHO
I know! But here's the deal. You can assimilate one or two statistically unlikely facts within a large group of facts, but dang, the DT asks that you accept a string of statistically unlikely facts, one after another, year after year. Gah! :banghead:

Dead Bugs....she put 2 + 2 together...got back in the car.

License plate leaning...

Could it have been the case that someone was flipping your license plate....she put it on the floorboard....

more gas stations to discuss

Why can't I grasp what Nurmi is talking about? Deadly boredom, I guess.

3:46 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Judge was asking jurors if they could be here on Monday, which was originally planned as a hiatus day along with Tuesday. A juror has plans.

So we'll go from Thurs to next Wed with no trial? Or am I wrong?

Do they really need a "hiatus day"?!?! They are only there Mon-Thurs from 10:30-4:30 with an hour and a half for lunch and an afternoon break. This trial is NEVER going to end if they are putting in <16 hours/week. This is SO bizarre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo