jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This takes the word "BORING" to a whole new level of meaning.
Gosh, Nurmi and his "aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd......"
I feel this redirect of Nurmi and Jodi is lowering my immune system.
:hot::welcome3:

I can't wait to send JM flowers (NOT irises) when the verdict is out.

1277057771_dog-bites-off-license-plate.gif

That dog is my daughters!!! She's done gone over that fence again....now she assaulting cars. bad eva bad eva go to your bad room.

Bug forensic scientist Jodi on the scene.....

I hope a juror question is what happened to the screws and how did you reattach the plate!

Come on Nurmi - find a way to address the screws that attach the license plate! LOL

"It also had dead bugs on the bumper and so did my car so I put two and two together..."

tumblr_md3odhoEJc1r8v4r8.gif

Please ask her when she put the front plate back on and where she got the screws !!!

Oh, JA, please! You messed with the license plates yourself, just as you stole the gun, borrowed the gas cans, threw the gun away and lied about pretty much everything! You are guilty and no one believes you. Can you please stop talking now?

How far does one have to back up before their headlights would illuminate something on the ground? (more than a couple feet)

How would one know if that front plate belonged to their car?

THEY WOULD LOOK AT THE BACK PLATE AND SEE IF THE NUMBERS MATCHED.

Gawd she's an idiot.

Is it really a smart thing to go on and on about the purchase of gas? The jury could become very aware of how much the defence wants to explain it away and as a result be even more focused on it? It's a gamble for sure.

how did she see there were no bugs on the spot on the car if it was dark outside?

Would the skateboarders please contact this court and inform them that you didn't take JA's blanking license plate off, Please!!

A filled gas can is heavy. I can barely lift a 5 gallon one when it is full.

Thanks. This is something I didn't know, because when I go on a road trip, I put gas DIRECTLY INTO MY CAR, like every other human on earth.

Oh, good, ninja skaters....

You can lock all the doors you want, JA, but can you get away from the monster that is you???

Adding details...that she noticed no front plate on the car? I don't remember her saying that during cross. I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

roflmao........... Jodi wanted to lock her doors to protect herself from the monster who flipped her license plate. This is too, too much:great::great:

Anyone else think she intentionally waited 2 yrs knowing that any surveillance of her at wal-mart, Starbucks, nail salon, would have been wiped out by then?

If she had gone to buy a gas can it would be on surveillance, and if she took it back, she knows that woud be on video too. So since se can't produce video of her returning it (because it never happened) she had to wait until Walmart purged videos to ensure they could never show her *not* returning to Walmart when she claims

They don't need any video proof. If she had returned the gas can she bought, Walmart would have a record of it and it would reference the transaction data from the original receipt. Nurmi can't produce that return receipt because she never returned the third gas can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024