jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a effin liar, sure Travis beat her in his house, she stated before that Travis always insisted she/they be very quiet when she was in his bedroom. What a beech!!@$%#$%#$

Thinking they should have went for the crazy defense instead of abuse defense. Id buy it.

I do not believe that this was her first trip on that road from Calif to Az.
me either. if i were her on this trip, timewise, i would have started out earlier say at 5 or 6am and be at designated place at 5 or 6pm

My husband just came home from work and handed me a large decorated box that locks. Inside it is a note that says "trial survival" and there are fluffy socks, soft t-shirt and pj bottoms, snacks, beverages and a stress ball!

No way! What a doll!

Bring on LaViolette - I can't wait until JM rips her to shreds as well !

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial

I am fairly certain I saw one of the male jurors nodd off and catch himself when his head hit the pen in his hand. No lie. #JodiArias

I was wondering how all this was being received by the jurors. I suspected they were bored/ nodding off.

I wonder if there is a person on the jury who would like to choke her about now?

I hope one of the juror's questions is "how do you expect us to believe this total BS?"

JM has to be able to ask about this. How do you remember such intricate details of so called stressful situations when you just told us that you have memory problems under stress.

We all get it. Let's hope the jury does.

There's a belief that if you disturb the dead you'll have hell to pay.....

OMG this is CLASSIC domestic violence coaching. She is displaying that she is so abused that she doesn't even know what abuse is when it's happening to her.

What????????? It didn't feel right to gouge his eyes out???? FFS!!!!

Nurmi has an absolute horror of a client! He's trying to direct her testimony to keeping her from getting the needle, but Jodi is sabotaging him at every turn.

Several attorneys quit or refused her case after talking to her. It is my understanding the court's refused Nurmi's request several times, too. In the beginning, high school drop out Jodi tried to represent herself.

IMO, there is no one who is pure evil. Jodi has wasted her talents. She is a creative, inventive story teller; a intricate, delicate visual artist. Imagine what Jodi could have accomplished if she had used her talents for good instead.

This judge is being way to lenient. There is no way the leading objections should be overruled like this. The attorney isn't supposed to testify, or am I wrong?

This is the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member