jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he rehashing each incident again, most importantly why is this allowed??

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Nurmi pulls a pen click into a chicken wing all in one motion, dubbed the "clicken wing" 10 out of a 10. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is she bringing up more incidents of violence by Travis? :banghead:

scared_dog-8682.gif

Can this just go on and on indefinitely? Seriously -- this is all the same testimony she's already given. There is literally nothing new.

Can they spend another 8 days rehashing all the original testimony?

This seems insane and can the judge really do nothing about this?

No FOG in the trial weather forcast for today but fog forecast during murder and escape coming in the long term forcast.

A criminal defence attorney family friend said this to me once when I was a kid to explain his job.

Bad man kills good man: murder. Good man kills bad man: manslaughter.

If I were on the jury I would be so irritated right now listening to this crap!!!

No shaking, just disorientation. I love that. I'm gonna start going around being all disoriented and whatnot to get out of all kinds of stuff! Brilliant!

I need to make a list of all these Jodi-isms in case I ever find myself on the defensive in court.

If I keep watching this trial, it could be sooner than later. :crazy:

:pullhair: :pullhair:

Juan was aggresive, Jodi remained unshakeable!
I'm happy he was now.
Because it showed the jury this was NOT some weak timid woman.
She stood up to JM, even at his "meanest".

Well...It's really interesting that we have two completely different personalities testifying. It's shocking to think of all the dancing around she did before she would finally answer JM's questions.

So if my DH yells at me one more time, likely because I did something to piss him off, I can claim brain scramble and shaking "condition", stab him 29 times and claim abuse? I'd guess I could shoot him too but I'm Canadian and we don't have guns up here to steal.

Because my parents yelled at me when I was a kid too. So it would be their fault right?

Knife and crossbow.

Hmmm....yanno...for all of the complexeties and machinations involved in planning this "road trip" (not wanting to use her own car, renting car 100 miles from home, arranging transportation to rental car agency, having to drive 500+ miles out of the way to borrow gas cans, drove over 2500+ miles total etc etc ad nauseum etc)..

She could have flown roundtrip to Salt Lake City and rented a car there for one day much more economically and saved lots of time. Hmmm, I wonder why she didn't do that??

Dear GOD! I want to shove her on the ground and KICK her. This is sickening.

I do have to say Jodi is the one of the 'worst' cases of abuse I have encountered. Not only has she encountered every.single.abuse possible on the Power and Control wheel but her relationship lacked many known predictors that could have possibly warned her something wasn't right AND her abuse escalated at an unprecedented pace.

In a decade of living with daily abuse I never had memory lapses. Every victim is different, of course, though. The 'fog' she speaks of is NOT memory loss - it's living under the guise the abuser wraps around you - like they're not really abusive, they really love you, the abuse is your fault, etc.

It's called coming out of the fog because that's the metamorphosis of victim into survivor - the very gradual process of realization and clarity. I have a tattoo of butterflies I got to represent my healing process. :)

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial

I am fairly certain I saw one of the male jurors nodd off and catch himself when his head hit the pen in his hand. No lie. #JodiArias

why didn't she do her ninja tuck and roll to get away and go grab the gun at that time? Oh, but the immediate threat was his foot.

Puhleezzeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members