jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the girl in the white shirt (off the shoulder) sitting behind JA's family? Anyone know if she is family or friend of JA?

She rolled her eyes and looks disgusted with JA testimony.

I can't wait to see any "expert" try to make something work for her. IF they asked me to testify as an expert in DV BWS for her, I'd run away as fast as I could.

Her tales of abuse, mistreatment or "meanies" in her life are laughable!!! She does NOT know what it's like to be scared of another person because she is THE SCARIEST person out there. She is insulting to every sect of humanity except psychopathy.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

:banghead:
dw56p1.png

Oh my l***! This person is making a mountain out of every mole hole. As my son would say, "Get over it already!" Nothing that she is saying is a defense for murder, nothing. If I was on the jury I would be getting very pissed.

Willmott can't stand to look at Arias any more either. She took her glasses off. lol

Jodi: It started when I was a baby (they call them tantrums) and developed from there. Anytime I don't get my own way, or someone questions my lies, I just can't take it.

Her answers point directly to BPD/NPD. I'm guessing you are very close to how JA has been most of her life.

She's never been afraid, but anyone who ever said "no" to her, should be.

Believe it or not but my neighbor could be Nurmi's twin brother. They look alike. Scary.

Does her attny not realize that she is now sounding like an entitled brat.

'when mom yells, I just don't want to listen it to it'....

I think her birth certificate is wrong, she is mentally 15 years old.

Kelly

Hope there are parents of teens on the jury. What a crock.

This is such B.S. and it's obvious JA (& her DT) made up this "fogginess" defense after her awful performance on cross!

One thing that occurred to me when JA was telling her lie about the skateboarders/license plate/Starbucks: Wasn't it considerate of the snickering skateboarding punks and handy for her that they replaced the screws in the plate holder for her after removing the plate and throwing it on the ground?? That was really sweet of them to do because it kept her from having to search in the dark parking lot for them or having to try and replace them somewhere later. Most snickering skateboarding punks who would have vandalized the car would have just thrown the screws on the ground instead of rescrewing them into place. :waitasec::waitasec:

Oh my goodness, I can't stop laughing at your siggy! Those pictures are perfect!!! Siggy of the month? I vote yes!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::rocker:

The look she gives Juan when he objects is just beyond creepy!

So if my DH yells at me on more time, likely because I did something to piss him off, I can claim memory loss and shaking "condition", stab him 29 times and claim abuse? I'd guess I could shoot him too but I'm Canadian and we don't have guns up here to steal.

Because my parents yelled at me when I was a kid too. So it would be their fault right?

Oh..he doesn't have to yell at you, just grab your rear end. That is totally abusive and you should feel like dirty toilet paper.

Kelly

It looks like she has another thing growing on the other side of her mouth! :eek:

it's call a lie bump..much like the white marks on your fingernails. Ask a small child to see their fingernails to see if their lying.

So she he's asking her to remember what she has testified she cannot remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member