jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is beyond absurd. I have to leave for a dentist appointment. I probably would have rescheduled it if JM were still up or if it was rebuttal time.

I'm looking forward to this dentist appointment!! :great:

:seeya: I can't take Nurmi any more today.

o she was shaking and crying when Travis is yelling about her about Dick-it. But she sure held her own with Martinez.
=====

"And to be clear...fog falls under that".

======

I AM DONE. I will not listen to this self serving, unsubstantiated crap anymore.

I cannot believe this is allowed.

Checking out...again.

GMAFB!

She slit this poor man's throat from ear to ear and to the spinal cord!

I could care less if she shakes when stressed!

Infuriating!!!

I shake when I am stressed, my better half drives like a maniac (IMO) but he has never had an accident and he sometimes yells at me. Do you think I will get in trouble if I accidently Murder him? BARF!!!!

This is it...valuim isn't working....maybe I'll go in a fog and scrambled my freeking brains... Travis is the victim here Jodi not you...

lol
JM is going to make Nurmi's head spin around. Both he and JA are getting cranky their story line is getting interrupted. This is like a car accident scene that we cannot take our eyes off of- it is so unbelievable and so foreign to the normal mind and soul. They are in full BS mode and I am going to lose my mind!

My husband just came home from work and handed me a large decorated box that locks. Inside it is a note that says "trial survival" and there are fluffy socks, soft t-shirt and pj bottoms, snacks, beverages and a stress ball!

Does he have an unmarried brother?

'To be clear, foggy falls under that'- hahaha...

Funny how she said she never blacks out but she just gets fuzzy. So why did she say she blacked out during the stabbing? Hmmmmm.

As far as my memory forgetfullness, I forgot how I surprised Travis on June 4, set up my naked pics with him nowhere around, how I shot and stabbed him but he would not die, so I slit his throat. Then I forgot cleaning up after, putting things in the washing machine, going to see and grind Ryan, sending flowers to Travis' grandmother...and oh ,did I plead guilty or innocent to killing Travis?

So basically she can't handle people calling her out or stating the truth!!!

No shaking, just disorientation. I love that. I'm gonna start going around being all disoriented and whatnot to get out of all kinds of stuff! Brilliant!

Has anyone done the math to see just how much money our knife-wielding extrapolator would have saved with her gas can fiasco? I would do it but have no idea of gas prices back then, which were high everywhere. BUT...here in Arkansas, you would only save maybe 15 cents a gallon from here to a surrounding state. So 30 gallons would save you a whopping $4.50.

Surely the jury is seeing through this grasping at straws to manipulate their verdict. :please:

Jodi didn't shake before meeting Travis.

My mom screams, and I don't like to listen to it!

LMAO! Really? That's some kind of defense or excuse for something?

So if my DH yells at me one more time, likely because I did something to piss him off, I can claim brain scramble and shaking "condition", stab him 29 times and claim abuse? I'd guess I could shoot him too but I'm Canadian and we don't have guns up here to steal.

Because my parents yelled at me when I was a kid too. So it would be their fault right?

Does her attny not realize that she is now sounding like an entitled brat.

'when mom yells, I just don't want to listen it to it'....

I think her birth certificate is wrong, she is mentally 15 years old.

Kelly

JOHN *advertiser censored*! ROFL.....I think her parents should have beat her *advertiser censored*...maybe she would have learned something.

One or both of Jodi's parents enabled her behaviors. She grew up feeling entitled and could do whatever the he!! she wanted to without repercussion.

this is not working, IMO. i've never seen a defendant as controlled as she is. nobody makes her shake like a chihuahua. JM didn't, travis didn't, nobody does.

he needs to get her off the stand ASAP. he's messed up badly today, to my mind anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie