jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know how she can claim DV when she says he never hit me with his fists and I didn't consider it violence.

Someone said something up thread - were Jodi's computer records really sealed? And why? (And I realize that I HAVE NOT heard testimony about her computer.)

How horrible if there is evidence on her computer that Juan cannot present to the jury. Just so wrong.

I wonder if there is a person on the jury who would like to choke her about now?

Well, IMO, there are about 500+ people on this thread that would probably volunteer to demonstrate choking her.

:seeya: <---------raising my hand to volunteer

don't I remember her testifying to jogging at some point the first time up to bat with Nurmi??

Is this s l o w questioning a strategy?
Or is he simply a dial-up type of attorney in a high-speed world? :pullhair:

tumblr_lvpgqdDRAt1qdz3dz.gif

How in the world is the judge allowing all this BOOLCROP??? I'm over here at my desk rolling my eyes and making little gasps of outrage!!! Thank God there aren't many people around right now.

This is RIDICULOUS!!! Nurmi totally leading her right on their "script"!! I pray the jury sees straight through this malarkey!:furious:

Jury question: Did your arms get heavy the 27 times you thrust your knife and slit from ear to ear of your victim, TA?

grrrrr
fran
:mad:

Were they tired from holding the gun? Did you train before you dragged him into the shower?

Did she just say she doesn't jog. I don't remember when, but I know I've heard here babble on about jogging and not sweating. Am I alone in remembering this?

I was held down and choked by my ex---i kicked, punched, scratched, hit.....I fought back. When your life is truly in danger certain basic instincts take over....

She is lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate her.

When Nurmi asks her if she was a runner/jogger, she says no. Haha! Somehow I think Nurmi was expecting a different answer.

How many times has she "passed out"? Maybe she should be checked by a neurologist. The average person does NOT pass out so easily. The average person on a SOAP OPERA does, though. On AMC, itty bitty Erica Kane once knocked out a man by tapping him with a small hand mirror (followed by picking him up and dumping him down a laundry chute).

She considers beating only done with fists...

I'd say that would be consistent with an abuse victim still living IN abuse. Once you come out of it - especially years later you don't seek to diminish abusive behaviors. Whether its stealing your keys or pulling a gun on you, kicking you or slapping you - you call abuse what it is. Abuse. Pure and simple.

MOO

She must have read that in her Domestic Violence Victims for Dummies homework she has been given.

To keep myself from falling asleep I decided to look up the Starbucks with the scary skaters on google maps. There are NO parking spots with curbs lol.

What I'd like to ask her:

Was TA naked and wet during any of these alleged incidents where you say you couldn't run away from him? Would a naked, wet man really keep chasing you if you ran downstairs and outside?

Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member