jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't go there Nurmi Jodi had a six pack on her....and she could drag a dead man down a twelve foot hall and picked him up enough to shove him in the shower...

Really? That's the best Nurmi could come up with? Travis couldn't catch her because he wasn't a sprinter. I don't know why he even bothered with that.

:laughcry: :laughcry:

Excellent, excellent point! :thumb:

Yeah, I guess JM destroyed all of her other ones.

That dog is cute, JA is not. JMO
Thanks! I was hoping someone would post the shaky pooch gif. :great:

I swear I heard her say on the sex tape or in texts that she had been working out/jogging after she moved out of Mesa.

I can't take any more of this trash. She killed him..she admitted it. End of story. This Travis bashing makes me ill.

is that a new piccie? I only recognize her by her lady bits!

Jodi: Well I was uncomfortable because I was lying on the knife I planned to use on TA a little after the tryst.

Didn't she say before he was working out before Cancun and that's why he posed in the shower? Now she says he "walked"??

Ew is this a new pic??? Did Nurmi refer to masturbating as like private "fun" in court??

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Even the poor animals in the wild are having difficulty with this line of questioning.

3.jpg

OH CRAP --------------------> You mean The Secret is out!?!?!

DianeToucan‏@DianeToucan

Where's the memory loss and fog she gets as a reaction to violence? Vivid descriptions of these incidents. #JodiArias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms