jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back from the doctor's office. Gave my parking stub to somebody else so they didn't have to pay and she wished something good would come my way today :) I ididn't tell her my wish was for Jodi to get off the stand.

Makes me soooo :furious: that Nurmi waited into the redirect to introduce new evidence. How is that legal?

Does Prim-and-Proper, self-righteous, pursed-lipped, tattle-tale Jodi remember that she was caught with a secret message using the "F-word?" I'm so sick of this stupid act of hers--um, remember the photos of your rear end and deformed hoo-ha? And your constant refrain of "anal sex?" YOU ARE NOT AS PURE AS THE DRIVEN SNOW, Freakshow. Why are they acting like Jodi was "abused" by hearing Travis use swear words? GMAFB!

On a sweeter note: Doesn't Juan Martinez look sharp in his pink tie?

folks: please do not link to Arias' sibbling's facebook, etc, etc, etc... thank you

My poor spousal unit is feeling neglected so I'll have to try and catch up with everyone's comments later. You guys are on a roll today. :) Keep up the good work!

Does anyone else think Jodi is sending messages to this "Matt" person through her testimony? She just dropped him in the mud about having unregistered guns. Jodi's not in any position to be pissing off people who have devastating information about her. Matt's connected to those letters and will roll on her when it comes down to the bottom line. I wouldn't blame him and hope he understands finally what kind of person she is.

I think Matt has gun dirt on Jodi.

I had to leave this morning and missed the whole morning session......is there anything of importance that I should go back and look at? And what is this....her calling JM 'Juan"....when? why? TIA.
'
Responding to Nurmi's question re her "hottie biscotti" comment to Ryan B, Jodi said, "Juan asked about pen names...".

that's my fondest wish. give him immunity on those letters and get him up there to tell what he knows. i think he knows a LOT.

Oh those letters, I want to see those letters. Why are they not evidance?

JA's diatribe on all the guns she knew about reinforces one thing to me:

JA snooped on everyone obsessively. She didn't know if she could "get" DB's gun, but she knew where it was (in June of 2008? How long had it been since she lived with him? Did he update her about his gun? Sounds like he kept his gun secure. Good thinking, DB). <--eta

She knew where her dad's guns were, the type/caliber of the guns, their being unregistered, had a silencer, where each was (when did she live with her dad last? Age 17?) ... and so on. She knew *so much* about everyone's guns...

Gives me the chills.

So she staged a burglary and she stole something from each room of the house, including her own. This much was reported. This was to ensure *someone* would surely notice something missing no matter what room they were in and raise attention - Jodi needed that someone to be someone other than her, to limit her connection to the crime.

However - I wonder is anyone asked the grandparents if Jodi ever *mentioned* any of those missing items in the house prior to the discovery - you know, to plant the seed that someone may go looking for that item later, only to discover it missing.

Good evening everyone!!!!

Didn't watch yesterday, and I just wondered if anything interesting has happened so far today? TIA xx

Well. Thanksto Websleuths plus Beth Karas posting on facebook (and a couple of other FB pages), I seem to be caught up with this morning's session of the Nurmi & Jodi show.

And I didn't have to be tortured watching it. :D

However, I am very sorry for those who suffered through it. :gthanks:

Arias will never bad-mouth Travis except to call him a pedophile, abuser, someone who is not a family man, a gutter mouth...Ok.
Arias never wrote anything negative in her journal except to say something is 'off' with Travis....OK.
Arias loves everyone completely especially Travis unconditionally. Everything was done to gratify him, his happiness alone was of utmost importance and she demonstrated her love by butchering him...Ok.

Probably the same thing was off with Travis that was off with Bobby and Matt. They just did not want to play house with her anymore. No one cuts her loose, no one. jmo

Why do you say this Nurse? What did I miss? And I hope you are right.

he was on the defense witness list and iirc during his depo he told the state he would lie for arias (he also was the intended recipient of the magazine notes)

it is just my best guess as Juan intimated it during his cross (he asked if she ever had someone turn on her or something to that effect):twocents::twocents:

I don't know if anyone posted this here before but there is a book by John D. Moore, Phd, 'Confusing Love with Obsession'. He states that there are four stages of Obsessive Relational Progression. As I read through the stages I wondered whether this book was written with JA in mind. lol

Phase I - Attraction Phase
Phase II - Anxious Phase
Phase III - Obsessive Phase
Phase IV - Destructive Phase

Dr. Moore briefly defines the phases here:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_love"]Obsessive love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Yes, I believe she did that through Brian Carrs TV appearance last week also. I believe she is still tampering with a witness.

She is playing this guys.. Twisting his head like a Pretzel .. man..

Does anyone else think Jodi is sending messages to this "Matt" person through her testimony? She just dropped him in the mud about having unregistered guns. Jodi's not in any position to be pissing off people who have devastating information about her. Matt's connected to those letters and will roll on her when it comes down to the bottom line. I wouldn't blame him and hope he understands finally what kind of person she is.

Don't know about that, but he now knows what kind of a prosecutor JM is. :floorlaugh:

This trial is a joke to me and Travis' family is being insulted with the DT and their silliness. No one believes or cares about JA's road trip, gas cans,
her journals (which can't be believed anyway) and anything else I'm forgetting.
She slaughtered this man out of pure jealousy and possession. There isn't
any other logical reason. Noone else wanted this guy dead except the defendant.
Damage control by KN is a joke
Someone needs to tell him to start buying the right size clothes because
he looks disgusting in his appearance; or EAT a salad.
Oh, I remembered, broken finger and herpe lip!!! ugh

Runaway Court Room instead of Runaway Jury!!!!!

So did Matt flip state meaning he Flipped to being a STATES WITNESS?? Sorry, I wasn't sure if that is what was meant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member