jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she so red?! Can't be shame as she has no conscience...could she be having a reaction to layers of pancake makeup she has on or did she get a reprimand during the 5 min break? Pure speculation but was she staring at family? Curious

I noticed this too and am guessing it's a physical response to all her lying. I could always tell when one of my kids was telling me a story as they flushed, talked fast and told me way too many details.

surprising again.....they're late coming back from lunch. Isn't an hour and a half enough time as it is?

I don't think the Cancun trip was the main reason she killed him. That email from Travis where he calls her a sociopath, among other things, had to have enraged her, yet it's seldom mentioned. We know she can't shut up, so I imagine while she was stabbing him she was screaming, "Sociopath? You want to see sociopath? Here's what a sociopath does! And this! And this!" of course, just my opinion. And what in the world did she say/send to Danny Johnson? ( I think that was his name)
RBBM
That's the main reason I believe she killed him.

Why is it that EVERY single example of TA's supposed violent temper that JA comes up with have never been witnessed by anyone but her? That is one of the reasons (among many) that I do not believe a single word in any of her stories about how abusive TA was. That doesn't seem right. Many, many abusers show cracks in their facade at one time or another in public to people other than just their victims.

Well put, thank you! Yes, there are some abusers who can be deceiving and cunning, but they can't be perfect. And they don't even have one text message, IM, voice mail, et cetera? We're supposed to believe Travis had a temper so explosive he'd murder her over the drop of a camera but no one else ever saw it?

she was worried about having his children?....ugh....his poor family....she is so vile...no words...

Yes, she was so worried that she went on and on, glowingly to 48 Hrs or in some interview - about how she looked forward to going to PPL meetings and having her kids play with Travis' kids... talking with Leslie Udy about that too - in the car in UT just before dinner with her cut fingers and all) and sending irises to his grandmother...

...ALL of these statements made AFTER she killed him...

just a couple of points:

when the trial first started, one of the CSI members testified that the camera strap was still in the camera bag, and in its original wrapping.... meaning it was never used.

they are saying the camera was upside down in the dragging picture, because when they took the SD card out of the camera, the picture was TAKEN upside down, meaning the image they retrived from the SD was upside down. The camera most likely got scooted (is that a word) around the floor when she attacked him and when she was bringing him back into the bathroom, she backed into it, and the shutter button hit the floor, therefore the picture was upside down.

Not that I beleive what she says, but there is some truth to her lies.
I believe her when she said she didnt know how the camera settings worked. TA had just gotten the camera, and she hadnt seen it yet, which is probably why they used his camera for the pictures and (supposedly) her camera for the movies, cause she couldnt figure out how to work the settings and such.

That part, I do find believeable.

Thanks so much for the explanation!

Why does court seem to be late in starting for the past 2 days?

She looks like a bit sullen post-lunch, doesn't she?

Agreed. This throwing of Matt under the bus is a pre-emptive strike. They want to sully him before he hits the stand.

I hope it just inspires him to nail her good if he does. OH god she poured water .. it's so annoying how she does that.

I don't think I have even seen a trial, or one of those shows about crimes, where a victim was so thoroughly trashed, without one bit of evidence. Not one bit of proof. And only coming from the cold-sored mouth of the killer.

From the CA trial, I am sick of defense attorneys and their lying clients being able to say any freaking thing they want with no evience to back it up.

For instance WHY can't Jodi's stalkish behavior (tire slashing) be brought up? Even though there is no concrete proof? Why is she allowed to talk about Travis accusing him of being a pedophile, of abusing her, relaying things he said to her with no freaking proof?

I wondered about that since the judge wouldn't allow the stalking incidences because there was no real proof.

Dang, right when she was reaching for her water I got a black screen! I wanted to get a look at her finger again.

My screen is still black. Anyone else? I'm at azfamily.

No, no, no! That's a problem no guy wants to deal with if she thinks it's real.

IIRC, one of the lawyers here said that defenses that trash the victim rarely win.
Drew P case was a great example of this. Bit them in a butt big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss