jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't cry/There is absolutely no remorse....NONE She wanted him dead.

Eleven foot 4 in hallway-aproximately 3 to 4 steps for a man. so maybe one or two seconds to travel as far as the closet.another 3 steps to gun. Gun in a holster which she would have to reach the gun ,take it down,take it out of the holster.Travis would have caught her twice over in that amount of time and he was standing,she was on the floor and she beat him to the gun.
Closet door had no lock on it.
Tell me of a young man that wouldn't be able to catch her in that short distance.
She still can't explain the bullet angle going from side to side through his skull.
He was alive after she shot him in the head so stabbing him would be premeditated as she could have ran away at that point.He was on the ground so she would have had a considerable lead running even if he was able to chase her which is very unlikely.
Why would she run back into the bathroom with no escape exit when she didn't even know if the gun was loaded or not.
She would have to consiuosly got the knife no matter where it was.
She can remember feeling panic when she dropped the knife so the fog was gone at that point.
Long pause trying to think why she did it.

:sigh: What about killing him?

::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

it's Travis's fault. So if Travis was angry why didn't she offer him sex to calm him down like the many times before?

I'm telling you all, there is something very WEIRD about JA's fingers!!! I swear she's double jointed or something.

i agree with you. i've known several people who are and their hands already look a little weird even before they pop their joints out. i think that finger was cut, but is not f'd up the way she poses it.

Maybe I should thank my lucky stars he still has her up there to widen the Fable that she is telling, now adding weapon holders that don't exist in V.1 V.2 or V.3 of the story

This is now V.4 Jodi manages to extract the gun from a Holster 7' up, with one toe hoisting her to the shelf, left arm doing a flying nun, right arm grabs gun and slips it from holster which also does not move from the shelf. this is NEW so Mr Martinez will be back!

HOLSTER HOLSTER HOLSTER HOLSTER you never know if 1 thing is said, and the Jury all says, ok, enough. Liar

Alibi 1.0
Alibi 2.0
Alibi 3.0
Alibi 3.5

Nurmi "Did you ever decide that you wanted to kill Mr. Alexander and leave him in the closet?

" No, not that I recall."

Shouldn't she be a little more emotional?!?!? Did you have any other choice? Ummm, yeah, I think she had another choice besides killing him 3 different ways!!

I tend to believe that at some point, he WAS pursuing her, but I'm positive he was bleeding from stab wounds at the time. That "linebacker lunge" she demonstrated looks to me like someone slipping or stumbling toward her. You know, a little bit of truth among the lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth