Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your company tonight fellow websleuthers, been interesting. Off to bed - catch you all tomorrow x

It is disgusting how <modsnip> mumbled and repeated his way into ending today right at the critical point in the testimony, as if Travis' life was nothing more than a season finale cliffhanger of a drama on TV.

Can anyone tell me who this clown is on HLN who repeats jodi's ridiculously led testimony as if it actually happened that way and as if she is actually upset by what she's saying?

So frustrating!!

She knows she will never smell the nice aroma of freedom ever again so the perjury is just moot. She just doesn't care about the lies.

I know. And I don't care. She and her legal team are making a (not so funny) joke of the court. Oh well, she'll rot in a cell and her attorneys will go on to defend sex offenders.

he repeats everything she says. he also asks her to explain things that are clear to everyone----'what do you mean by thrusting?'

this would've taken half the time if he hadn't done those things.
What do you mean by "this" and "if" and "those". But let me back up...how do you feel about that?

I hope the jury sees how ridiculous & unbelievable today's testimony was. Lie after lie after lie......She is digging a hole she cannot get out of.

Does anyone know how old TA's sisters and brothers are? Is he the oldest?

Is the reason Nurmi goes into all the sex detail because he is a sex crimes attorney or is it relevant for another reason?

So we end the day at Nurmi's request right before the stabbing in the shower begins. They must have overnight to get Jodi's story straight.

Nurmi: Now 20 seconds after the last shower pose the killing begins. How did that happen? What made you have to defend yourself? .... Oh yeah, you dropped the camera.

Oh Puleeeezzzze!

I don't believe it. Looks like duct tape to me.

fitness180.jpg

The guy in your picture is wearing the bodybugg incorrectly. The whole sensor thing is supposed to be in the back/on the back of his arm, not on the side.

There is no sign of abuse or self defense, He was killed because she wasn't invited to Cancun.

Jodi has tried to deny that over and over again because she and her team know even with the abuse story no jury will sympathize with jealousy. In one of her interrogations however (ugh I wish I could remember which one) she actually eludes to the fact that she WAS a little upset about it. Even specifying that what she was upset about was not the actual taking of the trip or location.

OMGosh!!!!!!

I'm sure it was mentioned already (I was at work and couldn't post), but HOLY MOLY......his text messages to her are SO TELLING!!!! It seemed like all his sister could do not to burst out laughing.

I'm glad they stopped it now.....I need to get some things done!

Oh I get it. Next the two intruders will break in and kill Travis, and she will leave him there to die and not tell anyone! :rolleyes:

Wow just wow!

Can't wait to read Katie's notes from the inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads