Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After this so called sex thing took place . . .
objection
after he bent you over and ejaculates on your back and you go to the bathroom to clean up you are still looking for a way to endthis trip on a good note
objection leading
sustained

wanted to end it on a good note
objection - sustained
what are you hoping to accomplish
I wanted to end this trip on a positive note - him leaving not angry and me leaving not crying
I wasn't crying at that point of the day . . . he was a lot calmer - he wasn't angry anymore

did you leave then?
no
why not
we decided to go back upstairs and take pictures more
something he wanted to do or you?
something we had been talkin about for a long time

the trip to Cancun was announced in 2007 - he had been working out and doin something called body bug? - measures . . . . he beefed uphis workout more . . . summer befor he was almost 240 and he was around 200# - lost fat and built upmuscle . . .wanted a 6 pack - he was almost there . . . . cancun was close - sculpted his bodythe way he almost wantedit.

Cancun announced in June 2007 . . .. ever scheduled to go with him to Cancun?
no
did you know who he wastaking?
I was told he owed friends babysitter $2000 so he was going to give her the ticket and th debt would be wiped out.

wore a body bug that measured . . . .
physically wore it on his upper arm . . .
wore it almost all the time

exhibit #167 . . . .this grey that we see here is this his body bug
yes

he was proud of his body and wanted pictures . . .

engaging in this particular session photosession - who's suggestion was it this take place?
I think I threw it out there that day - it was something he wanted to do
was this a peace offering of sorts on your part?
objection

he was proud of his body and I just want ed to make him happy - he didn't get the pictures he wanted . . . . I thought Icould make t up to him . . . .

Iwasn't going t make It to Lake powell before sunset . . . .didn't get the pictures he wanted from the cd's

these pictures you were gonna take of him - he was proud of is body .. . .where were they going to be taken?

gonna do it n the bedroom but decided to do it in the shower. . . .my camera just been packed - did it with his camerathat way he didn't have to wait for the photos . . .

he had 3 bathrooms- the shower for the pictures totake place were in the master bathroom

10:30 tomorrow morning - excused until then

Did anyone here think they were going to be hearing the truth out of this testimony?

Of course it's not believable. She lies. She lies all the time.

I just thought it would be better, more creative...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure wish my work day was like the AZ court schedule. 3 days of 10:30am to 4:30pm with a 90 min lunch.

:blowkiss:Don't worry girls Mr.Martinez will have his turn soon!

9jdnqb.png

Why does this judge keep letting Nurmi lead her courtroom? I don't get it. :furious:

No no no no no no no no no....
this is so wrong....

Nurmi called break....ugh!!

Didn't she tell Flores he would NOT want to be photographed in the shower?

I'm sorry but no.

And WHY does court start so late??? The Anthony trial started at 8:30am. I feel like this trial starts at 10:30am and is only Monday through Thursday. Why???

Coming from someone on a weight-loss journey, the poses TA is in in those photos are NOT PROGRESS photos, were he taking weight-loss/body sculpting progress photos he would have been flexing from the front, then a left side flex, then a right side flex, then a back flex. He would not have photos from the shoulders up with his head under the shower stream, it's just not how people do progress photos.

Worst lawyer ever!

he repeats everything she says. he also asks her to explain things that are clear to everyone----'what do you mean by thrusting?'

this would've taken half the time if he hadn't done those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth