Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there isn't one email or text about him wanting muscle pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the tears now are cuz she is still mad about not being included in trip to cancun

Did anyone here think they were going to be hearing the truth out of this testimony?

Of course it's not believable. She lies. She lies all the time.

so, she suggests they take photos of his new bod... but as we all can see, NONE of those photos were taken well.. they were under lit, blurry.. basically NOT flattering, poorly taken photos. and she's a "professional" ... this story reeks of b.s. it was an excuse to be in the bathroom.

JA "didn't want to go to Cancun with Travis.. No, Never."

What's the point of her being on the stand? Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Tack on charges of perjury on top of murder, thanks.

She knows she will never smell the nice aroma of freedom ever again so the perjury is just moot. She just doesn't care about the lies.

he wasn't even remotely close to a 6-pack...she just lies, lies, lies

This is just another of her passive-aggressive digs. She's constantly making sly little put downs. Or being a judgmental tattle-tale, like she's Mother Superior.

didn't have to make it to Lake Powell by sunset so she had time ???!!! what about Ryan ?

Why do the photos replicate the shower scene photos from the Psycho movie????

Things this person typing wants to know ;)

BodyBugg. I had one of those. You wear it around your arm. Right where that "duct tape" was seen on his arm. I thought of the BodyBugg when I saw that picture. Except...doesn't explain the duct tape found on the floor in the bathroom.

BodyBugg

6a00e5500c77218833010536b8eb2b970c-320pi
bbv2.jpg

She said in her itterogation Travis would never let me take pictures of him in the shower he was private !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE LIE LIE LIE

Photos

Jodi: Were going to do it in the bedroom, but we decided to do it in the shower.

Punishment to Jodi is receiving oral sex,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well her only O through all this sex testimony was fake, so maybe she didn't feel much of anything at all. Or didn't know how to not be in control. Or just had sex as a means of leverage to get something she wanted in return. Like a ring. Or a trip. Or unconditional adoration at all times.

Who the heck knows.

This is just nonsense... I don't believe anything she's said yet today - that relates to any type of abuse or forcible anything.

Does anyone think there are people out there who would buy this - at all? I just can't imagine.

Of course. Break for the night right before the murder.

:takeabow: Anticipating the sex video is probably why she stopped en route to get her nails done. Wanted to look her best.

I think she got a brazillian wax while at that salon. I think she almost said that when she was cut off by attorney. May also explain the need for neutragena wipes she bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley