Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi: Didn't leave then because we decided to go upstairs and take more pictures.

Epiph: Did she just say that?

She just wants to leave the situation with everyone okay.... she just wants to leave the situation with everyone okay....

but now they're gonna go back upstairs and take more pics....

BodyBugg. I had one of those. You wear it around your arm. Right where that "duct tape" was seen on his arm. I thought of the BodyBugg when I saw that picture. Except...doesn't explain the duct tape found on the floor in the bathroom.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm she had to have a plan on how to get him into the shower.

he wasn't even remotely close to a 6-pack...she just lies, lies, lies

I don't believe this at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On & on about how he lost weight, and how his body was sculpted now, Cancun trip, etc.

I have stated before and I'll state it again NO guy who is looking to see pictures of their bodybuilding progress have photos taken in the dang shower!!!!!!!!!

Wow! All of a sudden her memory is clear back to Feb, March, and April. :rolleyes:

Ok now lets back this up a year about when the trip was announced.

This setup is utterly unbelievable. The photos that were taken in the shower were not posed, he clearly had no idea she was there until the photo where he looks at her in surprise. Unreal!

Did nobody else catch that? She said they had vaginal sex. Nurmi paused BIG time and then she said he ejaculated on her lower back.

ok, well, there is an awful big hole somewhere for it to come out on the low back, someone needs to see the prison doctor.

WTH - what babysitter? He owed $2,000? Where is this information coming from?

TA was no where close to being chiseled or "cut" or remotely had a 6 pack.
Total BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member