Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry, that was poorly worded on my part. I truly mean no offense or disrespect to anyone who has had to live through the trauma of an abusive partner. I don't believe there was abuse, be it physical or mental or emotional, on the part of Travis. I think this abuse claim is just a ploy by the DT for sympathy. IMO, cases like this just make it so much more difficult for true DV survivors. Some members have shared some terrifying stories, and my heart goes out to all of them for the strength they had (and have) to break away. Once again, I'm sorry that came across so badly!
Oh, no offense was taken! :) I was just experiencing my own frustration with Jodi's lies of abuse. Bouncing off your post because it led me to thinking what I posted. I hate her for this alone. Making it harder for every REAL victim that follows. :furious:

relieved he wanted sex. to de-stress . . . . I was able to avoid fight . . .

I felt a little used when he said go clean yourself up . . . I didn't dwell on it very much

I stayed in the bathroom a few minutes - he stayed in hisoffice doing what he was doing. . . there were 3 bathrooms in his house . . .I was downstairs across from his office.

did you hear TA when he was in his office near the bathroom
no I don't remember - I don't recall - sorry

shut the door and clean self off was it your plan to leave?
I was going to leave eventually but since e was in a good mood . . I decided tostay and then we decided to back upstairs and do more pictures.

he had just bent you over the desk and ejaculated on your back . . . were you angrywhen h did that?
no I wasn't angry
wanted the visit to end on positive note
objection
sustained

objection
approach

Juan objects again, then swiftly takes a cool drink of his water. I love that guy, lol!

Which one of you called Katiecoolady? Katie, turn your ringer off! :floorlaugh:

I'm so sorry to hear about your abuse, I think I would do more than scream. I have violent tendencies.

Oh believe me I did, but in all the times I was hit, choked out, thrown into walls and kicked, guess what my ex is still alive, I never killed him.

So Jodi's abuse BS is very upsetting and BS :furious:

So they had sex, went downstairs to the office, had sex AGAIN, and then Travis wanted to go BACK upstairs for more pictures?!

Geez...anyone who has EVER had sex knows that men can't ejaculate again THAT quickly, and that they get tired after sex. Especially 30 year old men (and older). He would have wanted to nap, not fight about CDs, have sex again and then go take photos!!

Since when is her wanting him to like her and to have a happy ending to the trip considered abuse on his part? The man is entitled to feel however he feels. Not that I believe any of her lies.

They had vaginal sex and he ejaculated on her lower back? She f'd up big time there. Even Nurmi paused.

Did forensics find semen on the desk?
remember, JA fills in their holes so precisely, can't wait for the gun story.. unfortunately wont be until tomorrow at this rate.. pfft

Thank You Imawitch,,,,I am watching!!!! I had no idea, I thought it was on in session which ends at 3pm.

He tried to throw Jodi out the door, that is why he was trying to throw her.

I know. There is something creepy about the way he questions her about these issues. I don't know exactly what it is.

You know, I think I just figured it out, They are setting up a scenario in which she is such a submissive, battered girlfriend that she doesn't get alarmed or upset because she thinks she deserves it or she downplays the horror because she's so used to it that she thinks it is normal.

I just can't figure out another reason why she is testifying in the manner she is. She sure as heck isn't telling the truth.

but if that's so, why the gross overreaction when she was 'attacked?' that seems inconsistent with her 'i deserve it' attitude.

He has repeated that sexually explicit phrase FOUR TIMES!!!

Cannot ask a question correctly.

Go back to law school dude! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members