Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is most likely in my opinion if Travis were really abusive, sex when he was angered would be the most humiliating, at least emotionally painful and debasing experience in her abuse.

Abusers punish their victims when angry. I know of few who would actually experience relief in her scenario. JMO and FWIW

Punishment to Jodi is receiving oral sex,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" I felt a bit used when he told me to go clean myself off."

WTH?

Did nobody else catch that? She said they had vaginal sex. Nurmi paused BIG time and then she said he ejaculated on her lower back.

crap Nurmi. Kids are home and I have to mute. It figures....

So how does this make ME feeeeellll?

Use your earbuds. That's what I'm doing, plus I get better volume.

Alrighty then. He gets soooo mad about her dropping his camera, and about a CD, that he ends up getting an erection, and they have sex. Again.

:maddening:

FGS - he rapes her and then she wants to stay and hangout? WTF?

Did Nurmi just fart? Seriously?

ok, he's in a 'better mood.' this is when you LEAVE!!!! there's no reason to stay there. nothing preventing you from leaving. LEAVE!!!!!

He's going to ask a LOT of questions not having to do with the actual murder for the next 10 minutes, he's going to repeat the testimony over and over and over again. We all know that he ej***lated all over her...this we know, why does the judge keep allowing it?

is she getting more animated? less despondant? warming up to the story?

No, she's not animated at all.

Not showing much emotion and doing a poor job if trying to appear despondent, IMO.

Yah right, she was just "used" by Travis, then goes back in the office, then says they went upstairs to take pictures.

OFGS.

MOO

Mel

Nurmi is so fixated on her position over the desk that I'm expecting him to mutter, "that's hot."

I know. There is something creepy about the way he questions her about these issues. I don't know exactly what it is.

This is so weird.

And Nurmi keeps having to correct or almost remind her of things that she is getting wrong.

You know, I think I just figured it out, They are setting up a scenario in which she is such a submissive, battered girlfriend that she doesn't get alarmed or upset because she thinks she deserves it or she downplays the horror because she's so used to it that she thinks it is normal.

I just can't figure out another reason why she is testifying in the manner she is. She sure as heck isn't telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor