Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan's throwing burning off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2w4mjqs.png

I swear the sound of Juan's voice is a turnon for me! YES I'm serious!

Go Juan - "Objection, leading.... objection, leading...."
Go Juan, Go! :rocker:

there's no way she's gonna talk about the murder today.

yup
Nurmi will extract every irrelevant detail including what brand of pants she was wearing and how many steps JA took to clean herself up.

Murder comes tomorrow

YAWN!!!

Juan's throwing off nurmi timing...:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha im waiting for nurmi to explode from all juans objections

Oh believe me I did, but in all the times I was hit, choked out, thrown into walls and kicked, guess what my ex is still alive, I never killed him.

So Jodi's abuse BS is very upsetting and BS :furious:

It's probably better that way or else you probably would not be free today. Even though imo you would have had a good self defense case.

If she is never angry about all this humiliating sex - what is the point of it? Of all this testimony?

Leave on a positive note???????????????????? FOR WHO?

Jury- the answer is JODI.

Jodi is not cooperating with her attorney's questioning very well. I wonder if this is a passive aggressive way to get at Nurmi because he pissed her off for some reason.

The way Nurmi is questioning, I might think JA is telling the truth and Nurmi is leading her to lie...try to get her to say things that make TA look abusive.

She basically says that he raped her, yet then she went upstairs to take pictures with him? She doesn't seem scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487