Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She couldn't remember if they were doing a video or a picture. Right. I would remember if we were trying to make a video.

I'm curious about the decorative rope - did she testify is was wound up and was so long when unwound that it reached from the bedroom to the bathroom? Did I hear that right? Who has that laying around the house?

Lie much?

and he got the rope from the bathroom. The common place where everyone keeps decorative rope of very long lengths as part of their first aid kits perhaps.

Is her dad there today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was not my favorite part of the day? You actually have a favorite part of THAT day? She makes me sick and doesn't have even a shred of sympathy from me!! :furious:

Oh and Nurmi... The reason she didn't kill him right away is because his roommate was home!
Stabbing him was her favorite part, she savored it! Now noone else including Mimi would ever have sex with Travis again.

I did not believe that they had sex that day and now I am POSITIVE that they did not! She creeped and took photos of him that he did not know about and she timed the pics of herself to try to make it look like he was a willing participant! Not gonna work you psycho!

REALLY!!!!!! A photographer did not know how to set the timer on a camera????

So Jodi washed the knife and put it back in his block after she used it to stab Travis?

Uh huh ....

We haven't heard about the gun yet?

Oh, and of course she says there are a lot of things she doesn't remember that day ....

that's right there were not any knifes missing from his knife block. wow!!!

Just want to thank you all even though I will never catch up in a million years.
Is she a vixen or what?

What am I missing?
You drive hundreds/thousands of miles and show up at someone's house in the middle of the night, KNOW you're going to have sex with them, .... then have sex with them and..... then murder them?
I don't think I'm missing anything. Thanks. Proceed.

she could not figure out the video ...or the timer...or something, yet she has a business set up for her photography business.

It was his idea to make the video of them having sex.

Yes. Video was made.

How do u know?

We reviewed it and deleted it, yes [that day].

So, her camera supposedly had the sex video on it but they deleted it.................riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

She didn't go to Mesa with the intent of makeing a sex tape. Nope.
Just with the intent to murder him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member