Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing the type of "rope" it was, it would take a serrated knife to cut it or a pair of scissors.

BIG! Jodi admits they used her camera, an Olympus, to tape a sex video. So, she did bring her own camera into his house.

Argh! I hate the way she looks downs and says yes very quickly. How Fake!

What's all the video-making about -- if you're going to destroy it 5 minutes later.

This video-on-my-camera business must cover-up / explain away something. Can't figure out what, though.

pictures of ta's office shown, pic of punching bag shown

ta woke up wanting sex . . . He wanted to tie her up . . . He had done this before with some twine rope and didn't work out that well . . . This time he had a smooth rope - a decorative rope that was green and gold . . . Showin a picture of green/gold rope fibers on a carpeted set of stairs . . . .

Ta had only 1 set of stairs (unless you count each stair) . . .. Lead upstairs to bedrooms up there - his is on the left at the top of the stairs

this smooth tannish rope we just saw - he ties you up with it?
He did - he tied me up
where
the bed (ta's younger sister smiling)

his bed is a sleigh bed . . . We unrolled the thing from from the bed to the bathroom . . . We cut it in half and created 2 nooses at the end for my wrists . . . .

Did you want to be tied up
it's not my favorite but it is not unbearable

he wanted to tie you up
were you clothed at all?
No
was he clothed when he tied you up
i don't remember when is clothes came off but no . . . I think he might have had his 'garments on' . . . .the temple garments some members of the church wear - they are worn all the time

he is wearing his sacred garments
i don't think he had taken them off

were you legs bound or just your hands
just my wrists

what happened then
he wanted to give me oral sex

ms. Arias is this hard for your to talk about?
Objection
approach

ta's younger sister smirking and shaking her head - looking down - the other sister is looking down lips pursed

omg i hate her! I really hate her!

I can't count the number of times I've seen 'experts' on television or in articles in 'women's magazines' back when I was young enough to not realize how useless (yet harmful - anorexia, 'shopped impossible models, stupid drivel, etc.), basically $4 book of ads, period...

...suggest fantasy, role play, even consensual use of toys, tying up, dressing up, taking pictures/videos and so on... as being healthy ways to keep the spark alive - for those that are game to give these things a try...

So why we need to know about sex play in this case is a mystery to me. There has been nothing deviant or criminal re sex in this case whatsoever.

Anyone ever go to a Holloween party full of 20 year olds? Or other ages for that matter? There may be school-girls, cheerleaders, French maids, Halloween is basically an excuse to play sexy dress-up, and no one calls it deviant or strange. Women seem to enjoy the attention and men seem to enjoy paying attention. :) Or if folks are gay - same deal, just same genders...

It's just a playful thing some adults do!

This is so dumb.

Rut roh ... she already introduced amnesia ... now her hearing is starting to go ... next she wont remember who she is.

I can't believe I have to leave RIGHT NOW to go pick up kids- Ugh!

he's losing her. She's barely responding now. Get ready for the meltdown.

Just a hunch --

MOO

Mel

Originally Posted by Londonrraine
And there goes that good memory...

"Vanilla Sex"? Holy crap, that's a new one to me!

That is what reg sex was referred to in 50 Shades of Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members