Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's capable of saying Travis begged her to kill him. SICK.

She will claim she was trying to put him out of his misery... he was screaming in pain and it was the only humane thing to do. But everything she tried failed--he begged her to kill him and stop the pain so she slashed his throat but then those eyes were still looking at her and his heart was still beating and there was gurgling-- she was so traumatized and shaky she shot him in the head to make sure he wouldn't continue to suffer.

The Flavors of sex:

Oral - Strawberry
Vaginal - Vanilla
Anal - Chocolate ..........?

We're only up to about 1:00pm... no way are they going to get to the murder today. We're done in about 10 minutes, aren't we?

The snail's pace defense.

Catch ya all tomorrow. Running home to try to catch this pile of $hit at home.

Justice for Travis Alexander!

Martinez must be dying at this point. He is so close to shredding her.

shortly thereafter she got in the shower? Then she put the death clothes on, and started to get ready to hit the road.

I don't remember, blah blah blah. Truly pathetic!

MOO

Mel

she could not figure out the video ...or the timer...or something, yet she has a business set up for her photography business.

thats rich, that was the camera she recommend he buy. I know, I know, its all lies but it just drives me nuts. :blushing:

I don't know anyone but serial killers who take so many road trips. And what, is she 20? " I was just going to crash somewhere along the way." What almost 30 year old woman can just drive all over the place, alone, "crashing" at various people's homes, not working, with aimless plans, etc.

Most women her age don't do things like that. It's not safe to roam around alone with no clear itinerary, no one knowing where you are supposed to show up to next, etc.

I never thought in any real way that TA wasn't her first kill, but something about this road trip testimony and her comfort with impromptu jaunts is raising my hackles and I am wondering if maybe she hasn't done this before.

But then I think how badly she botched this and think "naaahhh"......

Originally Posted by Londonrraine
And there goes that good memory...

"Vanilla Sex"? Holy crap, that's a new one to me!

That is what reg sex was referred to in 50 Shades of Gray
BDSM folks use the term all the time, for a long time. It just means non-kink.

This *might* fly if she was 13 and he was 35 and he didn't end up dead.

" starting to get ready to hit the road...at some point the luggage went back in the car...don't remember precisely when..'

So WHO put it in the car?

It really is as if Nurmi is testifying. He is telling the story. It is REALLY getting under my skin!

Selective amnesia-she is lying through her teeth...can't remember if she or Travis put the sheets in the washer.

He'll break for the evening soon... before...

And why is Willmott always smirking?

Getting ready to leave ????? Get real - she would've moved back in that day !

I don't believe for a second her luggage was in the house.

Not for one dang second. She couldn't get rid of that line of questioning fast enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami