Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #41 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi has herself in shower now.

Jodi:

He's downstairs...

Then get dressed; starting to get ready to hit the road...one point luggage went back in the car.

First he was in kitchen. Then in his office.

here we go - went in the shower - starting to pack an get ready to hit the road - travis was in the kitchen then in his office whilst she was getting ready - she came downstairs and put her luggage back in the car - the bedding was in the washing machine at this point and she cant remember if she or travis put them in.

braids or not, he thought her orgasm sounded like a 12 yr old girl and it was hot. yikes. that is weird, big time. who would stay with a guy who thinks a 12 yr old orgasm is hot? be fair! sounds really creepy to me.

Liar!!!!!!!! You know if you put the bedding in the washing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg pleeeeez girl...she doesnt remember who washed the sheets.w..

She can't remember who put the sheets in the wash, but it was probably her.

WTH?

Yep, you washed the bedding Jodi, because you were gonna kill him and you needed to erase traces of your visit.

So now she is doing HIS laundry for him, before she leaves on her road trip?

Originally Posted by Londonrraine
And there goes that good memory...

"Vanilla Sex"? Holy crap, that's a new one to me!

That is what reg sex was referred to in 50 Shades of Gray

:floorlaugh: That description, ie., Vanilla Sex has been out for ages, long before there was "50 Shades of Gray".

Strawberry frapps she remembers,,,,,but she can't remember who put the bedding into the washer.

MmmmmmHmmmmmmm :banghead:

Originally Posted by Londonrraine
And there goes that good memory...

"Vanilla Sex"? Holy crap, that's a new one to me!

That is what reg sex was referred to in 50 Shades of Gray
IMO only someone who was very well acquainted and experienced with non-vanilla anything would even think to refer to it as that.

Please note: This opinion is only bred from my time as a gamer. Vanilla Sims and such. I swear. Really. :angel:

"I hadn't unpacked much," ???

Why would she unpack anything? This is not reasonable or making sense. Will she get to the bleach that was poured all over the towels and black clothing found in the wash? Which was AFTER the murder (as we know, from the pictures.

braids or not, he thought her orgasm sounded like a 12 yr old girl and it was hot. yikes. that is weird, big time. who would stay with a guy who thinks a 12 yr old orgasm is hot? be fair! sounds really creepy to me.

Someone who would do anything to stay with that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami