Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It only existed in her evil mind.

I wonder if she really thinks these answers are reasonable?

Sociopaths mimic others and she has never been around someone in this same situation so she is clueless about what normal responses would look like.

IMO

She just showed up and he told her to leave. She couldn't handle that plus he was going to Cancun with someone else.

My guess would be that prosecutor will get his turn on cross on monday. Katie beware nancy grace

Does the level of detail and/or specific details brought up by the DT on direct - impact or limit JM as to what he can ask during cross?

I'm wondering if Nurmi will keep the same pace with the rest of the murder day so JM has to wait yet another week, or if he will get much more general and speed things up so that things aren't mentioned - so that JM can't get into them either...

I sort of garbled that, but if anyone knows - I'm just curious how Nurmi is going to play it from this point forward.

What's wrong with the poor thing?

OT~~
She has been sick all of her little life, she's 14 yrs old now. First it was asthma at age 1, then she started having grand mal seizures at about age 7, and her last diagnosis is an enlarged heart about 3 years ago. But when she is feeling healthy, which is most of the time, she is the happiest old girl in the world. Then when she has a seizure it hurts her muscles so bad for a few days that she cannot walk well, this time not at all. I was scared all weekend.

Thanks for asking about her. She's purring like crazy now! :)

I bet the gun came from out of thin air, and they used it to shoot the vanishing rope a few inches shorter.

My hubby said that if she says it was Travis' then that makes no sense. Travis was a law abiding citizen and if he bought a handgun there would be a papertrail of it.

He said a man is not going to buy a small .25 caliber anyway in today's time when 9mms are so popular.

.25 calibers are obsolete now.

She is lying her butt off.

IMO

I'm bringing this over from the last thread because I'm interested in all of your opinions on this!

I've noticed throughout her testimony that she always makes reference to Travis's dog as if he were a person. "Was Travis alone? No, Napolean was there". Even my very good friends who love their furry children don't refer to their pets as "being there" in the sense of "Are you home alone? No, Fuzzy and Cuddly are here with me."

I know that he was very dear to Travis, maybe he was dear to her, too. Or maybe it's a strategy to humanize her. It's baffling to me and I only mention it because I feel like it's overdone; even as far as her "accidentally" calling the dog by it's "nickname" 'Naps' and then correcting herself and calling him by his legal name.

Any thoughts?

I am the same I love my animals and consider them part of the family, but if I was asked were you home alone....I would say "yes" and not "nope me and mattie were chilling" I find this odd also :moo:

I hope JM goes back to that text that supposedly talks about the spidy undies.

I am certain that if there was an incriminating 'spidy' text, we would have seen it already.

Seriously this trial's fascination with Jodi Arias's sexscapades is not much different than an adult movie....photos, video, narrative, pass the popcorn, ju ju fruit..

I've never seen a trial so consumed with sex....Ever

Does the level of detail and/or specific details brought up by the DT on direct - impact or limit JM as to what he can ask during cross?

I'm wondering if Nurmi will keep the same pace with the rest of the murder day so JM has to wait yet another week, or if he will get much more general and speed things up so that things aren't mentioned - so that JM can't get into them either...

I sort of garbled that, but if anyone knows - I'm just curious how Nurmi is going to play it from this point forward.

He has really opened the door for Juan to drive a Mack truck through it. I have noticed this Judge gives wide lattitude when either one is on cross.

No wonder Juan has looked so relaxed and pleasant through all of her direct. He has to be really satisfied with all the detail lies she told.

IMO

I think we are still in for a long wait for the Wrath of Juan

She hasn't yet blamed TA for the sinking of the Titanic and the Lindberg kidnapping

OMG

This defense attorney on JVM, saying that Jodi is believable as the battered woman defense. Her 'years of abuse' accumulated to trigger this self defense response on her part. And she didn't remember what happened to the rest of the rope because she is so damaged that she blocked it out. :banghead:

I'm bringing this over from the last thread because I'm interested in all of your opinions on this!

I've noticed throughout her testimony that she always makes reference to Travis's dog as if he were a person. "Was Travis alone? No, Napolean was there". Even my very good friends who love their furry children don't refer to their pets as "being there" in the sense of "Are you home alone? No, Fuzzy and Cuddly are here with me."

I know that he was very dear to Travis, maybe he was dear to her, too. Or maybe it's a strategy to humanize her. It's baffling to me and I only mention it because I feel like it's overdone; even as far as her "accidentally" calling the dog by it's "nickname" 'Naps' and then correcting herself and calling him by his legal name.

Any thoughts?

jmo here but I too have noted this as well and what I believe is that she is attempting to actually use the dog as some type of "witness" to attempt to corroborate her ficticious testimony.. for instance just as she did today with the office tale she states that Napoleon got up and left the room as he always did when Travis became angry..

IMO in her effed up mind this is really somehow acting as a "witness" to corroborate her stories..IMO she truly believes that these added details involving this dog are making her statements more believable ...

jmo but this IS EXACTLY WHAT AND WHY I SEE HER USING HIS DOG IN HER TESTIMONY..

crazy?...without a doubt, but IMO when speaking of Jodi this is not at all surprising..jmo

Folks let's not venture
offtopic.gif
there is plenty of pertinent information to discuss after today's proceedings... :tyou:

I think we are still in for a long wait for the Wrath of Juan

She hasn't yet blamed TA for the sinking of the Titanic and the Lindberg kidnapping

I was gonna say... Do you really think nurmi could stretch it that long.... But...all I have to do is look back...arghhhh! Yes this could go on until Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think what she is trying to do is paint him as a mad sexer. I made that term up...but, you know, like he "raped" her in anger. She's seen too many movies. The problem with her lies here is that they in no way are up to par with a REAL RAPE EVENT. Not even close. IMHO what she is describing is what she has seen on *advertiser censored* movies. Desk sex happens all the time!! LOL - as does some of the kink she describes.

Wasn't there a scene like that in "Fatal Attraction" "Basic Instinct" between Michael Douglas' character and his wife?

Both movies are about psycho female killers.

hahahaha!!! so true!

I tried today in the bathroom mirror to cross Jodi and gave up at Ms Arias....

speaking of.. last week Nurmi was referring to the murderer as "jodi" - today it was 'ms. arias'.. why?

anyone have a theory on the reason for that?

I think it is because there is no evidence they had sex in that room.

Actually there is no evidence that they had sex that day at all. All we have is Travis laying on the bed when his penis isnt erect. And supposedly at that time they were going to video themselves having sex so why wasnt he 'in the mood' in the snapshots of him?

imo

What are the final clues we heard today that might actually have a smidgeon of truth?

1) TA had a knife from the knife block in the bedroom/bathroom area to cut the decorative cord used to tie her up . . .

2) She did have a suitcase, a backpack, a purse and a laptop there along with her own camera (as we all speculated).

. . . . that leads me to wonder if the laptop she had with her was the same computer that she had access to read email @ her Grandma's house in Grandma's bedroom? . . . is this a 2nd computer (laptop) and she lied on the stand today about the only computer was in Grma's room?

3) The filling of the gas cans in California . . . . it was $4.87 per gallon - does anyone remember how much it was on the receipts?

4) pictures of TA were approved of him in the shower /? - she already testified that TA was very private about the shower . . . . . strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper