Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I hate this time zone difference. What time is that for Central Time peeps?? :floorlaugh:

CT (until you change your clocks) is one hour later than AZ time.

For 2:00pm CT - UNTIL March 10, 2013:

PT: 12:00pm (noon)
MT/AZ:1:00pm
CT: 2:00pm
ET: 3:00pm

For 2:00pm CT - from March 10, 2013 to November 3, 2013:

PT/AZ: 12:00pm (noon)
MT: 1:00pm

We might still be in the sentencing phase when AZ become 2 hours earlier than you - rather than the 1 it is now... :)

Does Travis's dog actually have a Facebook page? I don't have Facebook or I'd look myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the final clues we heard today that might actually have a smidgeon of truth?

**snipped...

I just want to take a minute to say

:gthanks:

I was here alot back for the ca trial. Haven't been here much after that, but I do remember transcribing a lot with you! :blowkiss:

:yourock:

He has really opened the door for Juan to drive a Mack truck through it. I have noticed this Judge gives wide lattitude when either one is on cross.

No wonder Juan has looked so relaxed and pleasant through all of her direct. He has to be really satisfied with all the detail lies she told.

IMO

But if he streamlines/skips over a lot for the actual killing, will that hinder JM's cross on the murder specifically?

What are the final clues we heard today that might actually have a smidgeon of truth?

1) TA had a knife from the knife block in the bedroom/bathroom area to cut the decorative cord used to tie her up . . .

2) She did have a suitcase, a backpack, a purse and a laptop there along with her own camera (as we all speculated).

. . . . that leads me to wonder if the laptop she had with her was the same computer that she had access to read email @ her Grandma's house in Grandma's bedroom? . . . is this a 2nd computer (laptop) and she lied on the stand today about the only computer was in Grma's room?

3) The filling of the gas cans in California . . . . it was $4.87 per gallon - does anyone remember how much it was on the receipts?

4) pictures of TA were approved of him in the shower /? - she already testified that TA was very private about the shower . . . . . strange

The gas at Arco in Pasadena, CA was $4.16. I think $4.49 in Yrika

OMG, you're right. She's trying to make "Naps" her witness. In a sad way, he probably was.

That made me so freakin' mad. She tried to imply that he used to beat his puppy. Why else would a dog leave the room when his owner got angry?

So Travis likes pre-pubescent children, zip tying his girlfriend to trees, and he beats his puppy too?

But if he streamlines/skips over a lot for the actual killing, will that hinder JM's cross on the murder specifically?

No, that's why she's up there

Tons to share- headed out to dinner then will share everything- asked to be on nancy grace this or next week-more later

Yay! Please hurry Katiecoo, I am getting old and cannot stay up late! LOL...how can you go to dinner at a time like this and leave me here waiting for your notes? :please:
For those of us in EST, it has been a long day. I am so glad for all of the web sleuthers. The ideas and comments are so good. I started out thinking we would all need some humor throughout the day but as it turns out this was all just plain sad. I have never seen a psychopath in action. No emotion, no remorse. Just wiping a dry tissue at her nose and stumbling through her testimony. She should just say she did it and get it over with. The jury hears and sees what we do. Sentence her already!

The reason Jodi "f-dup" when describing the turnaround-sex-on-desk is because her own attorney, in opening statements, claimed Jodi was subjected to anal sex. But there's Jodi on the stand, claiming instead vaginal sex. Why is that a big deal? Because her own attorneys claimed all the anal sex was part and parcel of TA's abuse, and they specifically talked about this one incident where she is receiving the wrath of TA's anger (and anal sex) ...and here she went off script.

CT (until you change your clocks) is one hour later than AZ time.

For 2:00pm CT - UNTIL March 10, 2013:

PT: 12:00pm (noon)
MT/AZ:1:00pm

For 2:00pm CT - from March 10, 2013 to November 3, 2013:

PT/AZ: 12:00pm (noon)
MT: 1:00pm

We might still be in the sentencing phase when AZ become 2 hours earlier than you - rather than the 1 it is now... :)

Is this Green Witch Mean Time? ;)

I would LOVE to know how Napoleon reacted to JA. DOGS KNOW! At least mine do. If they don't like someone, there is usually a reason why!

Even Gloria Allred doesn't believe her -- she's toast for sure.

Isn't Allred the self-appointed, abused-female victim advocate and spokesman who has decided that an obvious lying murderess crying wolf isn't good for her crusade?

So with Gloria, I wonder if it's more about herself and her rep.

If the rope existed, would not a pair of scissors from the office been more handy for cutting it than a knife from the kitchen?

Yep And When did Travis take the time to go downstairs to get that knife?
JA skated around alot today, must be forgetting her lies to her own attorney But she had to get the knife into the upstairs bedroom somehow bc she couldn't say she brought it with her (felony murder).. same as the gun will certainly be a doozy of a story!
I am betting JA will not say it is TA's gun, my gut says she will throw another one under her bus >> the roommate that was there when she arrived at 4am? dunno JA is slipping more now IMO.

I would LOVE to know how Napoleon reacted to JA. DOGS KNOW! At least mine do. If they don't like someone, there is usually a reason why!

I'm curious as to where Naps was for the sex and killing...

No, Nurmi opened the door when he asked her if she killed him.

Folks, don't get sucked into the JVM and HLN ratings game. They are gilding the lily, purposely putting people on who will say the opposite of what most of the audience thinks. Why? To get ratings! Controversy sells. People love to argue with their TVs.

The best way to get back at these antics is to turn off the TV and don't add to their ratings. Yes, seriously!

The reason Jodi "f-dup" when describing the turnaround-sex-on-desk is because her own attorney, in opening statements, claimed Jodi was subjected to anal sex. But there's Jodi on the stand, claiming instead vaginal sex. Why is that a big deal? Because her own attorneys claimed all the anal sex was part and parcel of TA's abuse, and they specifically talked about this one incident where she is receiving the wrath of TA's anger (and anal sex) ...and here she went off script.

Without being too graphic, that one photo of Jodi in evidence looks to me like there was anal sex that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member