Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of.. last week Nurmi was referring to the murderer as "jodi" - today it was 'ms. arias'.. why?

anyone have a theory on the reason for that?

ida know, but i also heard him call her ma'am today - which I though was strange.

My hubby said that if she says it was Travis' then that makes no sense. Travis was a law abiding citizen and if he bought a handgun there would be a papertrail of it.

He said a man is not going to buy a small .25 caliber anyway in today's time when 9mms are so popular.

.25 calibers are obsolete now.

She is lying her butt off.

IMO

If Travis had a gun I see him having a really nice Sig Sauer. Not just a Glock like so many.

OMG

This defense attorney on JVM, saying that Jodi is believable as the battered woman defense. Her 'years of abuse' accumulated to trigger this self defense response on her part. And she didn't remember what happened to the rest of the rope because she is so damaged that she blocked it out. :banghead:

That's why I refuse to watch any of the THs. I cannot stomach it. It's entertainment law. Period. They make me puke. And my blood pressure can't take it. I just read here instead.

OMG

This defense attorney on JVM, saying that Jodi is believable as the battered woman defense. Her 'years of abuse' accumulated to trigger this self defense response on her part. And she didn't remember what happened to the rest of the rope because she is so damaged that she blocked it out. :banghead:

I threw my notebook at the Tv....:blushing::banghead:

If I were a juror I would certainly think a woman who is afraid of an abusive man would not enter his home without knocking. Don't have to figure out why she has a stalker reputation sneaking into Travis's santuary in the middle of the night after he hadn't seen her in two months. Most important is what Travis said in his texts about her being a sociopath, never loved him, and how she scammed him.

That's why I refuse to watch any of the THs. I cannot stomach it. It's entertainment law. Period. They make me puke. And my blood pressure can't take it. I just read here instead.

Except for Mark Eiglarsh :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmo here but I too have noted this as well and what I believe is that she is attempting to actually use the dog as some type of "witness" to attempt to corroborate her ficticious testimony.. for instance just as she did today with the office tale she states that Napoleon got up and left the room as he always did when Travis became angry..

IMO in her effed up mind this is really somehow acting as a "witness" to corroborate her stories..IMO she truly believes that these added details involving this dog are making her statements more believable ...

jmo but this IS EXACTLY WHAT AND WHY I SEE HER USING HIS DOG IN HER TESTIMONY..

crazy?...without a doubt, but IMO when speaking of Jodi this is not at all surprising..jmo

OMG, you're right. She's trying to make "Naps" her witness. In a sad way, he probably was.

She was bent over face down on his desk...according to her....he had vaginal sex with her and ejaculated on her lower back. I do not for one second believe her.

well I don't for one second believe her about this amongst a thousand other details she's spewed in her testimony.. but I was curious as to why several were stating that this particular statement was a major eff up causing her Atty to give the big pause.. I seriously doubt his big pause was due to the fact that this account is a bold faced lie..hence why I questioned the significance of this particular lie...that's my question, still..?????

Tons to share- headed out to dinner then will share everything- asked to be on nancy grace this or next week-more later

We'll be waiting up for you! Don't you stay out too late young lady!

I think we are still in for a long wait for the Wrath of Juan

She hasn't yet blamed TA for the sinking of the Titanic and the Lindberg kidnapping

I just wish we had a clue to a timeline. I want to schedule vacay or sick leave! I just cannot follow along at work like I want to. :floorlaugh:

If the rope existed, would not a pair of scissors from the office been more handy for cutting it than a knife from the kitchen?

Even Gloria Allred doesn't believe her -- she's toast for sure.

Wasn't there a scene like that in "Fatal Attraction" "Basic Instinct" between Michael Douglas' character and his wife?

Both movies are about psycho female killers.

No it was in Basic Instinct. When Alex had rough sex with the head doctor.

I laughed out loud when she talked about being spun around AGAIN...my kids thought I was nuts. I couldn't help it...it was so redonkulous and I kept getting visions of ballroom dancers or roller disco people spinning...I think I am losing it.

I'm bringing this over from the last thread because I'm interested in all of your opinions on this!

I've noticed throughout her testimony that she always makes reference to Travis's dog as if he were a person. "Was Travis alone? No, Napolean was there". Even my very good friends who love their furry children don't refer to their pets as "being there" in the sense of "Are you home alone? No, Fuzzy and Cuddly are here with me."

I know that he was very dear to Travis, maybe he was dear to her, too. Or maybe it's a strategy to humanize her. It's baffling to me and I only mention it because I feel like it's overdone; even as far as her "accidentally" calling the dog by it's "nickname" 'Naps' and then correcting herself and calling him by his legal name.

Any thoughts?

Travis seemed to go on a lot of trips and I think I read he would board Napoleon. I hope he did not leave the little guy home too often with the roommates who seemed to pay him no mind. So: TA alone: did not pick up Napolean from kennel yet. I am not making myself clear, but too tired to rewrite. I don't think it is wierd but I am not the person to really comment. I have let our dog "talk" on the phone to my husband when he was overseas.

Does the level of detail and/or specific details brought up by the DT on direct - impact or limit JM as to what he can ask during cross?

I'm wondering if Nurmi will keep the same pace with the rest of the murder day so JM has to wait yet another week, or if he will get much more general and speed things up so that things aren't mentioned - so that JM can't get into them either...

I sort of garbled that, but if anyone knows - I'm just curious how Nurmi is going to play it from this point forward.

Good questions!
Has the DT discredited All the pros witnesses yet? that's their goal IMO other than trying to make JA credible by 'leading her', failed miserably today.
DT started to work on Ryan already with the "Magaritaville" as a 'song' instead of a job; who was next? iirc the roommate and trip to Sheriff but that roommate wasn't on the witness stand so.. don't think there is much further to discuss in JA's favor; any more thoughts?

I know ColdPizza mentioned that her husband mentioned this.....but has anyone ever thought that JA used the pictures as a way to "swing by" TA's house on her "travels"?? Told him she'd drop the CD off, made moves on him, he goes to check out the pics and of course.....nothing, it was a ruse. Maybe he told her right then and there in his office to just get out. Get out and go and do not EVER contact me again. And he goes to take his shower......

i think they mutually engaged in dirty /degrading talk for their own pleasure and she never felt fear or danger. she killed him because she couldn't have him. now she's twisting all the facts. it took her 4 years to claim self defense.

OMG

Janie Whatever-her-last-name-is is the reason mothers tell their children "don't make that face! It will freeze that way!"

Some of these talking heads are outrageous, claiming "we" are doing women a disservice by NOT believing JA's story. "We" (society?) are making it harder and further stigmatizing abuse victims.

REALLY?! :banghead:

The only thing I remember about his plans for that evening involved a business conference call that was supposed to happen in the early evening.

I bet he was telling her that he needed to prepare for his business call and she needed to hit the road.

As I recall, it was his house.

She was the one who was leaving, but only after she had arranged for him to leave his mortal existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper