Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, in theory they could still agree to a plea deal. Any time before the jury delivers its verdict.

There will never be a plea deal in this case.

The Defense knew that they would be slamming shut the window for that option when they put her on the stand to spin the yarns about TA the pedophile and woman beater, especially when they presented all the photos, recorded call, and electronic correspondence between the two of them.

But that's okay because the prosecution and TA's family had already said no to the accused torture murderess and her counsel.

They are basically dissolving as we've known it. No more live trials. Beth and Jean C laid off. Just two hours per day of taped trials with Vinnie. Starting March 4 I think. And this trial will still be going on....probably.

Good morning Katiecool

Do Beth and Jean have any idea if there is a new network planned to cover trials or is HLN going to have more trial coverage before noon? Has Beth been offered a spot reporting for HLN? She is the best court reporter out there and had been for many years.

I guess she was not afraid of getting pregnant or an STD.
I have always wondered why she didn't get pregnant since she was SO obsessed with Travis.

Can you even imagine how his family would feel IF she did?????

Not to mention the other men she was with.

Wait a minute did I see somewhere on here there is not going to be anymore live trials??????????????

Isnt it a crime not to report a crime?

So if she saw him with child *advertiser censored* and essentially condoned it by not reporting him AND she testified that she covered it up for him by not ever referencing it in print/text thereby covering for him - doesn't she fit all the requirements to be charged with failure to report a crime??

I've been here years and have never found that multi quote button. Pray tell where on earth is it?

The buttons at the lower right of each comment are, from left to right:

• Quote = Paper and Quill Icon with the word Quote
  • Multi-Quote = Paper and " (Punctuation Mark) with a small + sign beneath
  • Quick Reply = Paper and Quill
  • Thanks = Thumbs Up Symbol with the word Thanks.

First Time poster, long time reader. First I think that everyone here on WS is amazing, it cannot be easy following these trials and bringing to light the victims voices, when so many forget the victims were living beings before they were ratings.. Now it may be of zero importance but I need to ask, has anyone else wondered if her attention to the gallery is because she goes out of her way in everyday life (pre-incarceration) to "out shine" women around her? I keep thinking it must be driving her crazy to see a pretty young blond girl that could draw attention from her. After all it would't help her case to show up in her "bomb-shell" attire. Just moo.

welcome!!!! :cheer:

Oh I totally agree and noticed her glaring in disdain at the beautiful court reporter yesterday (with the long, dark hair).. She looked very jealous of her imhoo.

Good Morning everyone! I'm ready for some sweet sweet justice today! I'm just going to sit back and watch the lies continue to unravel. I'm watching TruTV where they are replaying from yesterday and they are at the part where Jodi recalls them eating omelettes for breakfast and recalls gas being exactly $4.78 a gallon. Good grief!

Not to mention the other men she was with.

That's one thing I haven't heard - was she on birth control? Did they use condoms? She said they had vanilla sex -- and Travis most definitely didn't want kids with what he called a psychopath.

MOO

Mel

Originally Posted by sourgrapes
The Napolean portion of her testimony bothered me, all of it.

First, she is standing there watching Travis and Napolean didn't even know she was there? Then, Napolean "barks, and runs up to me for hugs" (paraphrased). Huh? I've been around dogs my entire life (40 yrs) and I cannot think of any dog barking once and running for hugs. My dogs either barked or whined and it wasn't ever just a "ruff". Strange.

Second, Napolean "always left the room when Travis was angry". Really? My dogs either didn't care or would actively and aggressively get between the two people arguing. If one was a family member and the other was not, the dog(s) would defend the owner/family member (no matter how friendly the dog was in the past with the other person). She mentioned Napolean leaving the room, like a child does when the parents argue.

------------------------------------------------------------

You bring up some great points about dog behavior. I've owned two, at different times in my life, and neither would EVER act as Jodi has described Napoleon in the wee hours.

First and foremost, dogs are FIERCELY protective of their owners. They don't cower when the owner is arguing with someone. They rev-up to attack whomever they feel is threatening their owner. Napoleon would likely have known something was fishy about Jodi standing their in silence, with Travis not aware she was there.

And secondly, dogs are alarmed by the slightest, FAR AWAY sounds. Mine routinely ran to look out our 2nd floor window and barked like crazy -- warning us when people were walking or chatting outside, several buildings away.

Most dogs are smart, and I'd expect no less from Napoleon. Every fiber of my being says the dog would have barked at Jodi's car pulling in at 4 a.m., if he was down in the office with Travis. I really doubt she parked at his house.

He also had to be barking at their ruckus and the gunshot, no matter where in the house he'd been stashed. Poor, poor baby...

Nurmi's frequent outbursts of angry indignation are as much a joke as anything Jodi says.

I agree. He has to get in the "did you shake when he called you a *advertiser censored*? a *advertiser censored*? a three whole wonder?" and his voice rises. Yesterday I felt he must have forgotten to use those terms and then remembered and threw them out at random. What a pathetic joke.

YES! And in her interviews with Det. Flores she made the point of talking (lovingly) about the "special way of petting Napolean" that made him spin around and around, as if she and "Naps" had a unique bond. In the same way that she referred to herself as "BEST FRIENDS FOREVER" with Travis, I found her fakey-close relationship with his dog off-putting and suspect.

BBM.

ARHHGGHHHH!!! Now poor Napoleon is being "spun around", too??? :floorlaugh:

I've got a bowl on my desk with antivert tabs and scopolamine patches for all the WSers on these threads. Form an orderly line, and help yourselves! The first aid station is open, lol! (May need some extra volunteers to take BP and pass out paper bags for hyperventilation over the next few court days, etc!)

firstaid.jpg

I suppose we all needed an eye wash station weeks ago, but I'll make sure it's open from now on!

eyewash2.jpg

Good Morning everyone! I'm ready for some sweet sweet justice today! I'm just going to sit back and watch the lies continue to unravel. I'm watching TruTV where they are replaying from yesterday and they are at the part where Jodi recalls them eating omelettes for breakfast and recalls gas being exactly $4.78 a gallon. Good grief!

I'd almost buy the gas thing, but she filled them up in California.

Good morning everyone :) Did I just hear JA say she had to get her nails done???? Is this after she murdered Travis?

She has some really great memory up until the time she enters the house. Then it gets all foggy. I'm sure you'll catch that.

:seeya:

Darn - I have a Dr. Appt today so will miss the morning session. Will have to catch it on You Tube.

Have a great morning everyone - try not let her bore you to death.

Mel

I had the hardest time falling asleep last night and then woke with the strongest sense of foreboding. I am literally sick to my stomach and in tears knowing what lies ahead in the coming hours for Travis's family and friends. Even though these previous weeks haven't been a walk in the park, I think hearing her speak the words (and hearing her justify her actions) will be so painful for them. Painful isn't a strong enough word.

I pray that God protects them from the raw pain by letting other people feel it; sort of spread it out, like a shock wave rather than all in one spot, if that makes any sense.

I'm not looking forward to the testimony today; but I'll be a witness to it for Travis and especially his survivors.

God love and protect us all. :grouphug:

Skaters just happened to have a screw driver to put her license plate upside down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics