Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone! I'm ready for some sweet sweet justice today! I'm just going to sit back and watch the lies continue to unravel. I'm watching TruTV where they are replaying from yesterday and they are at the part where Jodi recalls them eating omelettes for breakfast and recalls gas being exactly $4.78 a gallon. Good grief!
But she doesn't remember what she was wearing at the time she was going to leave TA's house - what a crock !

Oh wow, I never heard of that. Will have to find a way to watch, sounds very interesting. Sad, but interesting.

If you do watch the Dear Zachary documentary prepare yourself. You literally feel every single emotion possible. So very very heartbreaking.

That's one thing I haven't heard - was she on birth control? Did they use condoms? She said they had vanilla sex -- and Travis most definitely didn't want kids with what he called a psychopath.

MOO

Mel

But it seems Travis didn't use condoms!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM.

ARHHGGHHHH!!! Now poor Napoleon is being "spun around", too??? :floorlaugh:

I've got a bowl on my desk with antivert tabs and scopolamine patches for all the WSers on these threads. Form an orderly line, and help yourselves! The first aid station is open, lol! (May need some extra volunteers to take BP and pass out paper bags for hyperventilation over the next few court days, etc!)

firstaid.jpg

I suppose we all needed an eye wash station weeks ago, but I'll make sure it's open from now on!

eyewash2.jpg

And didn't she say when she greets travis he does the silly little dance where he SPINS AROUND AND AROUND.

What is with this girl and her obsession with spinning? Next we'll hear she took spinning classes!

At first I thought the accused torture murderess was wearing a black brassiere yesterday.

Upon closer examination, I believed that the stun belt covered more flesh higher on her augmented chest than first assumed.

Now I'm not so sure.

I don't believe her Mormon Temple Garment is black; although for her, perhaps it would be more appropos.

I had the hardest time falling asleep last night and then woke with the strongest sense of foreboding. I am literally sick to my stomach and in tears knowing what lies ahead in the coming hours for Travis's family and friends. Even though these previous weeks haven't been a walk in the park, I think hearing her speak the words (and hearing her justify her actions) will be so painful for them. Painful isn't a strong enough word.

I pray that God protects them from the raw pain by letting other people feel it; sort of spread it out, like a shock wave rather than all in one spot, if that makes any sense.

I'm not looking forward to the testimony today; but I'll be a witness to it for Travis and especially his survivors.

God love and protect us all. :grouphug:

I feel the same.

I just wanted to thank you. I keep trying to explain it from my perspective and mightily failing. A relationship with a psychopath defies definition in many respects.

For me, I believe he continued to have sex with her as a reaction to the innuendo and implication part and parcel of the psychopath's manipulative toolbag. Whether it was to keep her happy, to keep her from sending that tape out, to keep himself safe, to keep her from killing herself, etc.

It was very much implied when I was in my marriage that refusal or hesitance to 'allow' certain things would only lead to my ex finding someone who would be more complacent. He manipulated my desire for a meaningful, intimate relationship and my fear of abandonment as regular procedure. The fear of abandonment stemmed from being told for years I could not survive without him, no one else would ever be able to tolerate me, I lacked common sense needed to make it in the world, etc. There was an inherent sense of 'If I truly loved him, I would acquiesce'. Sex with a psychopath leads to feelings of worthlessness, confusion, and an insatiable hunger for something more meaningful. It, in my experience, is cold, clinical, and calculating. Travis' 'dildo with a heartbeat' comment rings so true because the sense you are nothing but an object to them is absolutely palpable. (Unless pretense of intimacy is necessary for further manipulation.)

The more I tolerated sexually though the more bizarre and personally deviant his desires became. At the end of our marriage his 'requests' and suggestions would include, but not be limited to, costumes, role-playing, sex in public, and he even had the audacity to beg me to have sex with his best friend. Had I relented, I have no doubt he would have utilized anything inappropriate I did to the best of his ability as a weapon.

It wasn't a healthy sexual relationship but rather a study in seeing how far he could push me, how much he could demean me, and how he could twist that to make me feel even worse about myself. Once there, it was a vicious but simple cycle to keep me believing I somehow deserved the relationship or would be lost without it. It became a further means of exerting and maintaining control.

Ironically though my psychopath hated sex. It was very simply a tool. He viewed any intimacy simply as a means of gain. Sex particularly was viewed as a dirty and unclean experience. (Jodi's testimony of Travis saying 'Go clean yourself up' brought back sudden, severe memories of my ex getting as far away from me, as fast as possible, to do just that.) By extension, and at the end of our relationship by his admission, I was also dirty and whorish for ever wanting or enjoying sex.

Just some very personal experiences to hopefully lend some insight as to the 'whys' in this case. I see Jodi wholly capable of manipulating Travis into sex period. But once there, the fact he acquiesced would likely have become a weapon to be used against him in all sorts of ways. It doesn't mean he was 'forced' in the true sense of the word (though by nature I see it as manipulative force) or that he didn't necessarily enjoy sex. It does mean it was a very unhealthy sexual experience that would have given Jodi immense power to further manipulate and control him. FWIW and JMO

You are *NOT* "mightily failing". Your insights, and willingness to share them are very much appreciated!! Thank you!!
I do feel that there is a very telling yet underlying projection going on (projecting Travis on herself) in her testiphony.

First Time poster, long time reader. First I think that everyone here on WS is amazing, it cannot be easy following these trials and bringing to light the victims voices, when so many forget the victims were living beings before they were ratings.. Now it may be of zero importance but I need to ask, has anyone else wondered if her attention to the gallery is because she goes out of her way in everyday life (pre-incarceration) to "out shine" women around her? I keep thinking it must be driving her crazy to see a pretty young blond girl that could draw attention from her. After all it would't help her case to show up in her "bomb-shell" attire. Just moo.

:greetings:

:welcome6:

A lot of soiopaths dont want children. They only see children as objects and extensions of themselves when they do have them.

Imo, JA didnt want anything or anyone to take attention away from herself.

imo

I can't imagine a woman so obsessed with her own body that she got a boob job and took hundreds of photos of herself would tolerate her body stretching out like that for pregnancy. Plus I would think a baby would be competition for her. Plus if things didn't work out with Travis, she then would have baggage which cuts her chances of landing a husband down to marginal.

A roll of wide satin ribbon fron the dollar store was always more sensual, IMO.

Maybe it's because I'm a child of the 60'? Some of the most memorable relationships of my life have been purely sexual. We were great friends, had crazy fun when he was in town, but living together would have been a HUGE mistake. Too much personal info, sorry.

But it seems Travis didn't use condoms!

I'm not sure how to say this without getting myself in trouble, but it kind of seems to me most of the times they had sex it was kind of a backdoor thing.

I can't imagine a woman so obsessed with her own body that she got a boob job and took hundreds of photos of herself to tolerate her body stretchin out like that for pregnancy. Plus I would think a baby would be competition for her. Plus if things didn't work out with Travis, she then would have baggage which cuts her chances of landing a husband down to marginal.

In that way I think she is very, very much like CA. :furious:

Skaters just happened to have a screw driver to put her license plate upside down?

What a crock! :banghead:

Of course this was when she was in the "very busy" Starbucks buying a Strawberry Frappie.

Oh the details, Jodi, oh the details. Why can't you remember how Travis greeted you when you walked in on him at 4AM? As she says - I remember more of what he did than what he said. Yah right.

MOO

Mel

I'm not sure how to say this without getting myself in trouble, but it kind of seems to me most of the times they had sex it was kind of a backdoor thing.

Which is all more reason he should have used condoms.

HIV is real and scary as hell!

And didn't she say when she greets travis he does the silly little dance where he SPINS AROUND AND AROUND.

What is with this girl and her obsession with spinning? Next we'll hear she took spinning classes!

She has no use for Psy and his Gangnam Style if she has now converted to the Sufism sect of Islam -- a la whirling Dervish-style.

impressions of jodi

annoyed
glaring
head swimming
losing her cool

squirming

lots of looking around because she knows she's really lying now and she's having trouble concealing...with all these people staring at her...

the whole gun thing was such a whopper I almost started laughing.

wrong color on the cord

where are the texts inviting her to Utah?

who the hell sneaks in someones house at 4 am?

such a liar I cannot believe she hasn't burst into flames by now.

it will start with the answer to: "you realize you are still under oath, right Ms Arias"

"Do you swear to tell lies and nothing but lies..." It's bizarre. Almost nothing she has said on the stand has been true. Can she get some kind of punishment for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010