Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 7TH DAY #42 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris
She has a moment here 55:16 when Nurmi says '....did that then relieve you to some degree thinking that .. this was over?' she looks up and goes 'WHAT was over?' I think she has an issue even today about anyone knowing that Travis told her it was OVER.

-------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by borndem
Indeed she does, Mrs. Norris -- he did strike a nerve, didn't he?! She (over-) reacted immediately, sitting straight up and with a bit of fire in her eyes to look straight at him, almost as if he had slapped her. Oooooh, she was sensitive -- but he is the one who told her to not come back, etc., etc., but still she could not stop seeing or calling or o/l'ing him until he could breathe no more.

---------------------------------------------------

Verrrry interesting. Also add this to the mix...

During the 5 or 6 minutes of testimony leading up to the 55:16 point cited above, Jodi's nervousness is really on display. It's evident in how she stops-and-starts swizzling her chair side-to-side.

She freezes still -- as if petrified -- every time Nurmi is asking her a question. Then once she knows his question, and has come up with an answer-lie, she begins to swizzle her chair.

It's going to be drama-drama-drama when Martinez gets hold of her. Since Travis said she cries all the time, I guess we'll see a good bit of this on cross. Crying and shaking like a chihuahua.

Heck, we'll probably see her faint up there after one good chair-swizzle session with Martinez.

I think she was trying to anthropomorphize the dog and make him a human witness.

(epic fail imhoo)

I also think she (and her merry band of murder corroborators) thought laying on the floor with a dog makes her look more degraded. So she decided to weave that in to her long tall fairy tale.

I did. And it is also MY all-time favorite joke.:great: Much to my family's chagrin. :blushing:

I say poo to them! After all, puns are the lowest form of wit and therefore the foundation of all wit. (Old saying, not mine, lol)

What is the joke ?....I don't know that I've heard it before. TIA

i'll keep the links handy if there is a new thread to start the day, i'll re-post if I don't see them go up again.

Of course I have to run to the vet and back, I don't want to miss anything. I could wait go at the end of the day :)

THe picture that bothers me so much, is the picture of travis' back. Its haunting. Also the last picture of him sitting down with a look for absoloute fear in his eyes.

I also believe along with other sleuthers here that this was done with a gun aimed at him.

Also the rope, the one that JA is claiming was on the bathroom floor. Is there someone who can work out the thickness of this rope, to me it looks too think or flimsey to make into nooses. To me it looks like the tassles on the cushions, if this is what it is, there is no way it could be rope or be used to restrain someone.

Yea the rope response is falling appart the more I look at it unless it was planned ahead like brought. I would still like to know how Travis got the marks on his ankles.

Esther Panitch just makes a good point: she's all nonchalant about not having a phone charger and being out of touch like that but prepares to have gas cans. Uh huh. Another point for cross examination.

Ok people, now you are going to see how dumb I really am... are you saying there are live feeds of this trial without 45 commercials every 10 minutes somewhere on the web ??? Where? I typed live feed in last week and the site took me to the trial of the day before. I saw that one, so I just didn't mess with it any more.
Please give me a link :blushing:

I do like to hear Beth Karas and Jean Casaer (?) talk and explain things, but I can watch them later on. Thank you in advance

:yes: There are all of these. I use the ABC 15 one.

MEDIA COVERAGE
ABC15 Jodi Arias Murder Trial
ABCNews Jodi Arias
CBSNews Crimesider
CNN (HLN) show transcripts
FOX10News Jodi Arias Trial
HLNtv Jodi Arias
Huff Post Jodi Arias
KPHO Jodi Arias

The entire "rope" business is nothing more than trying to find a way to explain why she had a knife in her hand so quickly to start stabbing naked and dripping Travis helpless SITTING in a shower stall. She and her unconscienable defense team have had YEARS to try and "spin" (her favorite word) a tale here that uses every tiny piece of evidence to create the very fabric of a sophisticated series of lies.

The problem is Juan Martinez is an expert unraveler and this fairytale is so filled with holes and shreds , all he will need to do is pull a few choice loose strands and the entire thing will unravel.

THAT will make the torture of these last two plus weeks worth it. In the meantime, I'm getting up and making some strong coffee and finding my advil to head back in to the battleground today.

Hi Katiecoollady,
I sent you a rather long post early this morning after reading all your comments from last night. Just want to thank you once again and hope you feel better after taking the Advil. Hope you have a good morning. I am certain you are going to need more Advil after court this evening. Bless you.
:seeya:

Why would he get in the crouch position in the shower? Talk about awkward.

And letting someone you just called a sociopath a week earlier take pics of you in such a vulnerable position. Doesn't make sense to me.

She remembers very well what she was wearing because there is a picture of the pants. imo

She admits that they weren't jeans, or so she testified yesterday.

They were loose fitting enough that -- she says -- TA was able to pull them down slightly and... wait for it... "spin [her] around... thrust" and to ej******e on not just her back, but as per her penchant for providing excessive detail when she lies, her "lower back".

Also the rope, the one that JA is claiming was on the bathroom floor. Is there someone who can work out the thickness of this rope, to me it looks too think or flimsey to make into nooses. To me it looks like the tassles on the cushions, if this is what it is, there is no way it could be rope or be used to restrain someone.

jodi is just trying to make her story fit the evidence. there was no rope found at the scene and the "tassels" found are most likely from Travis pillow or even his slippers. The only rope in this whole story is the one Jodi continues to hang herself with. Martinez made sure to point of that the tassles were too small to tie anyone up.

I think if there was any way possible she would have faked a pregnancy to get a shotgun wedding. There would definitley be a miscarriage after the wedding.

They never had intercourse where he ejaculated into her vagina, so she could never try that one.

I bet she was waiting for the opportunity.

With all due respect, please do not tell me you believe pregnancy is not possible as long as ejaculation does not occur in the vaginal canal. You do realize sperm can be emitted at any time during vaginal intercourse.

My sister can attest to that. She and her hubby were shocked to discover their "poke-pull-n'-a-prayer" method didn't do squat for them - after 3 kids they gave up that method. LOL!!!

Yea the rope response is falling appart the more I look at it unless it was planned ahead like brought. I would still like to know how Travis got the marks on his ankles.

could these marks have occurred while trying to put him in the shower..possibly on that metal edge into the shower. I want to know why all the marks on his legs like circular bruising. Is this normal for a decomposing body?

Napoleon didn't notice her standing there?? Did you slip a mickey in his Kibbles & Bits, or what? I anin't buyin' it Jodi. He was with his master & he didn't notice someone coming in his house? Nope, nada.

THe picture that bothers me so much, is the picture of travis' back. Its haunting. Also the last picture of him sitting down with a look for absoloute fear in his eyes.

I also believe along with other sleuthers here that this was done with a gun aimed at him.

That's exactly the way I see his picture too. Absolute fear. He knew what was coming.

And letting someone you just called a sociopath a week earlier take pics of you in such a vulnerable position. Doesn't make sense to me.

No, but it happened. We just have to try to make sense of it, as anything JA offers will be more lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics