Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she didn't mean to shoot him(bs)........... How in the he!! Is she gonna 'splain the knife wounds??????

I thought she couldn't remember that day?

is this real? someone pinch me

Chasing naked and shot. Not even in Hollywood Jodi. Not even in Hollywood would this happen

nothing she is says matches ANYTHING as far as forensics or anything else....

she making me REALLY mad.

he lunged at her = said i will *advertiser censored***** kill you ***** - because she dropped a camera.

So she shot him in the head but he didn't even flinch or slow down or show any indication that he was wounded....

Is she trying to get the death penalty?

This lying liar can't even take responsibility for pulling the trigger!!!!! UGH,,,

This is such an epic fail. OMG seriously pathetic. I thought she would have come up with something way more plausible after 4yrs. No one is buying this. Its so obviously bull.

He was calling her names for dropping his camera but not calling her names when she's holding a gun on him. She is ridiculous.

he's trying to get her to say he was calling her names but she' snot keeping up with it

She said he pulled her clothes. When did we put our clothes back on?

I hope she liked the movie Dead Man Walking bc she just sealed her own fate with this BULLCRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (imo)

"I didn't mean to shoot him."

And so I guess she didn't mean to slit his throat, either.

If any of this was true, why would she not have called the police immediately after? NONE of this makes sense.

Didn't mean to shoot him. He lunged at her and they fell really hard. Didn't know he'd been shot. Wrestling. He was on top of her. She knew she couldn't get out of the hold, he's screaming and grabbing at her clothes.

Nurmi leading her back to hand-holding her story...Travis yelling and name calling which precipitated grabbing the gun.

Nurmi give her a minute to work up her tears

She went from being in the closet and getting the gun, turning and pointing the gun at Travis to her being in the bathroom again and shooting Travis as he is in a linebacker position and the gun just went off.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member