Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"did you still love him?"
"yeah, I did."
:furious:
and somehow his family is sitting there stone-faced. I don't know how they are doing it.

A part of her wanted to believe he was still alive. She wished it was a nightmare she could wake up from.

Yeah, she still loved him. Yeah, she still loves him now. It's a different love, but she still does.

There will be no Oscar nomination for this performance.

Jodi: Yes I do [still love him]. It's a different love.

Oh and she still loves him Ladies and Gentlemen!!

She still loves him. She didn't deserve to have Travis sneeze on her for heaven's sake.

" Did u still love him? Do you still love him now?"

What stupid questions.

Was any knives found in the dishwasher? Were the knives in the house checked to see if they could have been the murder weapon?

Has she ever said where her shoes got to?

She's all over the place. Remembers getting water out of trunk that she had bought at costco??

JA: "I don't remember grabbing the gun, but I remember throwing it..."

Nurmi: "Where did you throw it?"

JA: "In the desert."

How is it possible that she does not remember grabbing the gun when just a few minutes ago she described in great infinite detail how she got to it! Liar
OMG I have worked with people like Jodi and have come close to hurting at least one of them, as it involved a great lapse in patient care!

Yeah it's a different love now? The I mutilated and murdered him kind of love?

What did you do next Jodi.....oh I went on a date with my new guy

AHA so she DID dispose of the weapons in the desert. Rope, gun (knife I believe) so the gun got tossed, the rope went into a dumpster!! Ooooh THIS makes her look even MORE guilty, the old disposal of weapons. Clothing? What happened to the clothes ... ooh here we go. When there was driving was there blood on you? Yes, on her hands and lost shoes. Rinsed her hands off and put her business shoes on. (I'm thinking she ditched the shoes but doesn't want to admit that part).

I think they all went up in flames in the desert! Explains the gas cans!

IMO she brought up the info about shoes to explain why she didn't have them because she burnt all the evidence on her way to her new vic I mean BF..

Case of water was bought solely to clean up after leaving crime scene!

So...somewhere out there, there is a murder weapon just lying in the road? Not.

So she's got no shoes on, has a gun she throws in the desert - even though she didn't realize she used it, then pulled over barefoot and covered in blood in a convenient desert gas station...

None of this makes sense....not even a little bit.

How can she remember that he wouldn't stop or kept coming (however she said that), but can't remember that to hold him off she kept stabbing him?

That's a great question. I've heard so many inconsistencies/contradictions today with her description of "what happened", many -if not all- that JM will easily be able to prove as being wrong/not credible. Why would her duhfense let her give such an account that could easily be proven as being completely wrong during cross? Are they really that dumb, or just that desperate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BDunnam