Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seemed like she delighted in getting her little "throat cut" quip in...she got to say it...she was pleased, she could feel the family recoil...it so pleased her.

Jodi: I wasn't formulating plans to commit suicide on my return trip but after that.

he screamed @ me and said "I will f@cking kill you *****" . . . he call me names because I dropped his camera - called me a F'in idiot and saying a 5 y/o could hold camera better than me

snipped

So was it his camera? In earlier testimony she said "Travis didn't have a nice camera." :waitasec:

Jean C on IS asking if this emotion from Jodi will help her with the jury.

Jean...get serious!!!

Well, shoot. Out of all the times she thought about suicide, this wasn't one of them?

UGH! I have listened to her babel about her life leading up to the murder and managed to miss the murder.

...and you lived happily ever after. Blah blah blah... Bring on Juan!:furious:

Love sack!! :floorlaugh:

I'm not watching so don't know the context of "love sack" but they were really large beanbags, made for two, that were real popular here in Utah for awhile. It's a legit product if that helps.

Wait! Did she just say her phone alarm went off at Ryan's house?? Did I miss something in the last hour while I was gone? Did she explain how she was able to replace her missing charger ?

She magically found it under the car seat

How can someone want to die and yet be fighting against the death penalty?? They're just giving her what she wants.

Juan Martinez will take her back her in to it blow by blow. Literally. He will remind this jury how she can remember the flavor of a frapuccino she bought 5 years ago but blanks on this. BS.

I just Juan to have at her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member