Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! Did she just say her phone alarm went off at Ryan's house?? Did I miss something in the last hour while I was gone? Did she explain how she was able to replace her missing charger ?

she found it under the passenger seat of her car.....LOL

She had to get back to report to work. Her shift started at 4:00. Oh wait, some fake tears...she just wanted to get home....she just wanted to die.

Jodi is a Liar.

Her Mom has that smug smile on her face in the courtroom.

funny - Jodi wants to die but look who's dead. She is unbelieveable.

"I wanted to act as normal as I could" Even she admits that she doesn't act normal

I have to admit, after living with and loving a psychopath, which was easily the worst experience of my life...

Jodi is the most psychopathic of psychopaths I know of. She reaches new heights on the scary level, even for me. I truly hope she is kept from the rest of society because I firmly believe she will kill again. She will have learned from her mistakes though which makes her even more dangerous imo.

They sure went through the killing part pretty fast. But they sure are getting a bunch more bullcrap in that has nothing to do with anything.

Juan Martinez will take her back her in to it blow by blow. Literally. He will remind this jury how she can remember the flavor of a frapuccino she bought 5 years ago but blanks on this. BS.

Doesn't cry when talking about killing Travis but now cries when it becomes about her, go figure

We have a love sac in our spare bed room. Mighty comfy I would say...

"I just wanted to act normal."

Jodi - you can NEVER act "normal." You are not human and dont deserve to breathe the same air as Travis' family!!!

i so hope she gets the max.. she is abhorent and should never be free. the tactics are abhorent. i was abused, i was in fear for my life, i killed, i covered it up because i was afraid. i wanted to die people should feel sorry for me poor pitiful jodie.

Mom and Auntie are not laughing now ...

OMG, this is post # 666 for me - I'm cursed by JA for life !!

There's no place like home, There's no place like home, Now Jodi wants to go to Kansas

I have to admit, after living with and loving a psychopath, which was easily the worst experience of my life...

Jodi is the most psychopathic of psychopaths I know of. She reaches new heights on the scary level, even for me. I truly hope she is kept from the rest of society because I firmly believe she will kill again. She will have learned from her mistakes though which makes her even more dangerous imo.

You articulate for me exactly how I feel here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro