Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all still processing the murder she just semi-described and she is over it - on to the license plate. Turns it on and off like a switch. Unreal.

And there we have it- the story of Jodi Arias life as told by her in a nutshell, "I wanted to appear normal... I wanted to pretend like I didn't do what I just did."

-every time she snooped and freaked out
-every time she said terrible things
-every time she had no impulse control

She told us everything we needed to know in one sentence.

IMO she is proud of herself for getting through her killing story, her twisted little mind thinks the jury believes her IMO

NO ONE in their right mind believes this. NO ONE. "he was calling me names because I dropped his camera" so I had to slaughter him.

Oh dear me, Juan Martinez please please please soothe this...I know you can, I know you will.

I've never seen such unimaginable evil in action.

So she comes out to find her front license plate removed [ :liar:]

But she doesn't go look at her rear plate right then?

did anyone see ja's aunt during the side bar??? smiling so much she had dimples??? the mom seemed more normal....is this a genetic trait?

wait. Did she say she looked for a screwdriver to turn the license plate back? who would do that? especially given the other events of the day. If my rental license plate is upside down, so be it. I'm not going to fix it.

Further, what sort of prank is this for a bunch of kids to pull? there is no pay off for them in it. they never get to see the victim react.

Discussing murder:
Nose_zps69293ffc.jpg

JA: "I Wanted To Die"...
I_wanted_to_die_zps579331a2.jpg

I keep thinking, yes, this is over, but then I remembered, we still have the LE interviews to go through. Crap.

Jodi: "We kissed... we didn't make out, not like HE said (Ryan Burns)."

Also, does everyone she knows own a Love Sac??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time