Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi has never rented a car and switched due to color.
Jodi has never dyed her hair on a road trip.
Jodi has never filled gas cans for a road trip.
Jodi has never had issues with her license plates.
and on and on...

And yet, all of this happened on the VERY trip that she "accidentally killed" Travis? Whatever.

How did she know her life was done - if she has such huge gaps? If she doesn't remember stabbing him - how did she not think - omg - he attacked me and I made it out. Why was she not worried he would come after her............ because she doesn't have any GAPS in her memory only in her salad tosser. :furious:

It took her longer to get her strawberry frappucino than it did to kill Travis 3 times. :waitasec:

JA's auntie has a plastered happy grin that makes her look like she's watching cartoons.

Oh yeah, kids are out there with tools in their hands to vandal licences plates. omg

Felt safe with a complete stranger the NEXT DAY after relating what would be horrific accounts of intimate partner violence that caused her to murder her abuser?

Not bloody likely.
(It took years for me to get to the point of truly feeling safe with my now husband post-abuse. JMO)

EXACTLY!!! As a victim of abuse this is insulting!!! I'm so angry! Just WOW,

You nailed it.
Remember as you watch her in what it appears like her making eye contact w/ the jury, she's landing on NO ONE. She's glancing in to thin air. NOT ONE of them looks at her and makes eye contact. SHe's looking everywhere while she pulls out of thin air the details she's using to fabricate this entire story. Then she looks back at Nurmi like "ok, that one's done...next!".

Liar, Bald faced liar.

That gives a tiny bit of calm. I can only hope it's as apparent to the jury as it is to us here. There's no question whatsoever in my mind every detail of her story (stories) are fabricated. It's an open and shut case.

Katie, have you noticed any of the jurors react in a strong way to JA's testimony during the days you've been there? Even if you can't decipher what their reaction is. Or are they all relatively stone faced and neutral as you've described them to be for the most part? Thanks for being the cool, strong lady you are.

Did I misunderstand something? She's running away from Travis, and so she runs through the closet and grabs his gun . . . The gun on the shelf that she says she'd had to pull up a chair to get to when she was cleaning? Did she pull up a chair again while he was chasing her?

(I mean, not that I believe any of it. . . .)

imo the weight of all these lies are numbing. damn girl.

Here come the skater handymen! Armed with skateboards and screwdrivers!

ninja skaters did it... in pasadena while she was getting a non fat strawberry frappuchino with nonfat whip and there were lots of bugs on it and she noticed that at first but of course the sun was setting so she couldn't be sure about that.

:puke:
:liar:

I love how she can remember what Frappacino she bought herself in 2007 but she can't remember the murder .. all her extraneous details that we have heard on the stand for the last two weeks have come back to bite her. HUGE TACTICAL ERROR letting her waffle on before 'forgetting' butchering Travis.

She is never going to give Travis' family peace by actually knowing what happened to him that day. That way she is still in control.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time